Wanted a bit of time to myself..

positivity :)

Reaction score
But OH is driving me nuts. Will was stirring earlier so OH says, I get no time with him so I said well I'm going to the bedroom to watch OBEM so u can spend time with him. I was in the room all of 2 mins and ge walks in with Will to play with him on the bed next to me. So I said I just wanted 5 mins and u basically bring him into me so iv seen none of OBEM. Next he takes him in the nursery, puts him on his tummy then starts shouting out 'Sarah, come and see' gggrrrrrrr!!!! So I go and see then back to our room and he then comes back in again! I love my baby with all my heart but I just wanted a bit of time! He's gone back to the front room now and I can hear he's put Will in his swing...! Yet this started with him complaining he don't spend time with him :roll: xx

Ahhh love I can sympathise. When I brush my Teeth at night OH brings him into the bathroom WTF!!!

Don't think blokes get it!

My oh is the same ! Pass Rhea over after feeding her ,normally to sort the boys out or finish cooking a meal and he turned round the other day and said stop dumping her on me !!!! Spoilt whichever game he was playing on the laptop ! Xxx

My OH does this! Even if I leave LO with him and go to cook tea after two minutes he pitches up in the kitchen with her! I don't think they appreciate because they get time to themselves at work etc.

My oh is the same ! Pass Rhea over after feeding her ,normally to sort the boys out or finish cooking a meal and he turned round the other day and said stop dumping her on me !!!! Spoilt whichever game he was playing on the laptop ! Xxx

minus the laptop and add an x box and u you got my oh. With him its all you go zumba and I work I need my time. I go zumba once a week for an hour. Grrr men! Then when I ask him for help hes like you can't cope and when he does have him hes in asking Mr to hold, him while he makes a bottle or when Leos done a shitty nappy. I do all that by my bloody self just cos he goes work he thinks hes more tied than me...xxx

Mines does this too...soo annoying & I feel bad coz he's only being nice in a way

:roll:

yeah it is kind of sweet.

i was wondering where you have been today littlemiss! xx

uch Kayden is being a nightmare chick. I cant leave him for any more than a cpl of minutes w/out him crying & OH freaks with the crying & gets anxious that somethings wrong, or says he's spoiled :roll:

Just moved house last weekend & its chaos.

Hows the naps now pos? Mines out the window but managed to get 2 a day done the last cpl days, its a start, its strange for Kayden in his new home

Sorry to hear that! Will's Naps are not bad but self settle has stopped :roll:

Overall he's a good boy, I can't complain.

minus the laptop and add an x box and u you got my oh. With him its all you go zumba and I work I need my time. I go zumba once a week for an hour. Grrr men! Then when I ask him for help hes like you can't cope and when he does have him hes in asking Mr to hold, him while he makes a bottle or when Leos done a shitty nappy. I do all that by my bloody self just cos he goes work he thinks hes more tied than me...xxx

Both of u, that's awful! 'dumping' her on him and you 'can't cope' ??!! Wtf?? I'd like to see how they feel being a cleaner, chef, milk machine, teacher, lawyer(kids fight!), boo-boo kisser, laundry master, story teller, arse wiper, dish washer, shopping trolley, school bag donkey, packed lunch maker..etc.. For just one bloody day!!! Pffffft!!!!

Dont get me started lol my dh took all of one week off when theo arrived. We have a almost 4yr old and dh goes to work at 8 and some nights not home til 7 and he then spends evening on his laptop!
I bathed and got both ready for bed last night while he was at work then I had to start cooking tea. He never wakes in the night when I'm feeding or changing. Oh and he's working all weekend fitting the central heating in the new house with his mate so yet again I'm stuck.

I do think it would be easier a single parent so I then wouldn't have to start making tea at 8/9pm each night

Both of u, that's awful! 'dumping' her on him and you 'can't cope' ??!! Wtf?? I'd like to see how they feel being a cleaner, chef, milk machine, teacher, lawyer(kids fight!), boo-boo kisser, laundry master, story teller, arse wiper, dish washer, shopping trolley, school bag donkey, packed lunch maker..etc.. For just one bloody day!!! Pffffft!!!!
I know they wouldnt cope !! oh is already getting himself worked up about when I go back to work and thats not till may ! and will only have them for a few hrs ! xxx

Dont get me started lol my dh took all of one week off when theo arrived. We have a almost 4yr old and dh goes to work at 8 and some nights not home til 7 and he then spends evening on his laptop!
I bathed and got both ready for bed last night while he was at work then I had to start cooking tea. He never wakes in the night when I'm feeding or changing. Oh and he's working all weekend fitting the central heating in the new house with his mate so yet again I'm stuck.

I do think it would be easier a single parent so I then wouldn't have to start making tea at 8/9pm each night

I think that to sometimes !! I have moaned bout oh and he can b good and a help sometimes but just annoys me that when he walks in after work its like he is the only one tired ! and moans about reading a story and making a couple of coffee for me ! xxx

I think I'm pretty lucky this time round my OH works from 8am sometimes home at 9:30pm and he always makes me a tea and helps out :) I do cook for him after work but if it's late he will make a sandwich.. He works 7 days a week too so doesn't get much time with the kids but always makes an effort.. Got a keeper!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back