Feeling very unwell today

**Butterfly**

Reaction score
Just after some advice, today I am 8 DPO and due AF in 6 days. I have been feeling a little tired and a bit iffy for the last few days but today I have woken up feeling very unwell.

I have the most painfull nipples, cramps - lighter than period pain, I have felt sick and acidy all morning, I have a strange taste in my mouth and am feeling very dry and thirsty, I have the most awful headache and I am so tired I can barely move and my colleagues have said that i actually dropped of for a couple minutes earlier!

Am I getting my hopes up or are these really the early symptoms?

They do sound like early signs hun... I suppose also it depends on what your usual AF symptons are like and how soon before she is due you get them, if what you are feeling at the moment is totally different to what it usually is then it does sounds good...... good luck x x x x x x

Yeah agree with Vicky...if its not the way you normally are just before AF its looking good! xxx

Thanks for the comments ladies. My breasts are normally tender and I do normally get cramps but not until 1-2 days before AF and they do feel completely different.

I wonder how soon I can test, I have no patience so this could be an interesting couple of days! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back