• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling a bit down today!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

It's day 35 in my 2nd cycle and still no sign of my AF. :wall2:

I'm feeling a little bit sad today because I have absolutley no idea what my body is doing. Last cycle was 50 days and now i'm on day 35! It's so frustrating!

I keep getting tempted to do 1 of the PG tests I have (2 asda one's) but after getting a BFN last Saturday i'm thinking well I can't be pregnant so it's not worth wasting a test.

Me and my OH have decided to carry on BDing and wait until day 51 to test if my AF hasn't arrived but thats 15 days away!

So from tomorrow i'm entering the 2nd 2WW in 1 cycle! Crazy! lol

Sorry for moaning but this waiting around and then being tempted to do a test is seriously beginning to frustrate me! :wall2:

And it's my Birthday tomorrow! What's the betting the witch comes to visit me just to top of my week! lol

Claire :roll:

Oh, sorry to hear that you're having a rough time of it.

Hopefully AF will stay away a little while longer and you'll get a nice surprise instead.

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you honey! Enjoy the bding and try to keep positive! Hugs and lots of baby dust!

Thanks Helen!

I'll be ok, i'm just frustrated. I knew posting on here would help tho! xx

There's some wonderful support here for you! Treat yourself chick and have fun!!!

Hey clairebear, she is a pain isn't she! Keep :bd: and then you know you have given it your best shot this month and hopefully you are just on a long cycle and sat was too early. After my 50 day cycle last month I am nervously doing ov strips and hoping I will get some semblance of a regular cycle back! Hope its good news for you and you have a good birthday tomorrow :)

Oh.. so frustrating!! Just hang in there and you never know...

It's so unfair that our bodies start doing weird things when we need them to behave!

SPC xx

Thanks Frankie & SPC!

I'm going to talk to my OH when he gets home from work to see whether he thinks I should test again. I'll let you know if I do it or not! lol

xx

poor you, what a cow i hate it when she wont make up when she wants to come!!!!! really hope you get a bfp soon lovely xxx

Sorry to hear you are having a rough day. Hope you feel better tomorrow for your birthday:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

Helen

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, think of it as an opportunity to get in more to be extra sure that's the way I think of it poor old hubby is shattered!! I wish u lots of luck x

Thanks for the support ladies! I decided not to test tonight. I'm definalty waiting until day 51 if my AF hasn't arrived before I test again!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes too!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back