Getting a bit down...

BabyBlues

Reaction score
So ended up with a 49 day cycle this month so my gyno gave me Provera to induce AF. Today is now CD3 and have been to gyno again this afternoon for a blood test. She is running 3 tests, the only one i remember is thyriod...should get the results by saturday. Feeling a bit low. Hope to god there is nothing wrong with me but then think that there must be otherwise why is my body still playing up?

Have been off the pill now for nearly 8 months. Thought my cycles were sorted out as was having a AF each month but then this month nothing! Seems to me that the pill must still be in my system and that my bleeds each month were in fact withdrawal bleeds rather than AF.

Suppose all i can do is wait to see what the results say and hope that it is something minor.

Thanks for the rant x

They say it can take up to a year for the pill to get out of your system so i wouldnt worry :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: from me too.

ttc can really take it out of you. hope it gets on track soon for you xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: when i came off the deppo it took over a year for my periods/af to get back to normal (had none for like 5 years)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back