Feel like a waste of space!

allycat

Reaction score
Is anyone else just feeling completely and utterly exhausted?! I can hardly function most days...I sleep 'til 12pm and go to bed at 10pm! The smallest tasks feel like a mission, I hardly even straighten my hair anymore...think I did it yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks! Just walking round Sainsbury's leaves me feeling sick and yawning my head off... I'm just wondering if it is normal to feel this weak and sicky and have no energy at all? :doh:

I'm just starting to feel alive again now, awful aint it ??? :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's horrible...I used to have so much energy and hardly ever slept more than 6 hours a night AND had a stressful job! Now I'm stuck at home feeling sick and drained...I hardly even leave the flat as it's more hassle than it's worth! And the 3 nightly trips to the toilet aren't fun either lol! It does get better eventually then? :cheer: :hug:

Well I wouldn't say i'm back to normal but i'm def better than I was , I'm usuall falling asleep on the sofa by about 6pm though :lol: :lol: I certainly havent experienced any of the 'glowing' in pregnancy yet :lol: :lol:
I can stay awake thru breakfast so it's an improvement :rotfl:

i'm awful atm i'm awake at 6.30 to get kids up for skool etc.. then i tend to sleep during the day then i'm in bed at 6.30 as soon as hubby is home from work cas i'm too pooped to stay up it's driving me mad lol at least i'm not the only one :hug: :hug:

hi, i am 6 1/2 weeks and have been feeling very sick but this week am sooooo tired. Am needing sleep during the day but i have a 2 1/2 year old boy who wants to play and doesnt understand...i just feel short tempered and then guilty that i am not being very fun for my son.

I have so much that needs to be done but if i do something or go out i feel sick as im so tired.
I dont remember it being this bad last time...glad i am not on my own though!

Just wanted to say it does pass!! promise... i was exactly the same...cried most days saying i couldn't cope ( i have a two yr old! who doesn't understand) but my energy came bk at about 13wks and i could finally be bothered to get dressed :lol: and get on with my 'normal' day! my sickness has only just eased this week.. :pray: thank god! some smells still make me heave but no where near as bad and ive had no :puke: for at least 10 days :cheer: just remember ur body is doing an amazing thing! creating a little person... and it's hard bloomin work! :D

I've started to get tired after 2pm and the worst is yet to come.

But you're NOT a 'waste of space'. You're growing a person and it's very hard work!!! :wink: :lol:

im knackered all the time too, i just give in to it when i can

hope it passes soon for you hun xxxx :hug:

Give it time Poppy :D I was ok til the day i hit 6 weeks!

I'm sick and tired of feelin sick and tired. I'm :pray: it'll improve at 12 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back