Feel like poo

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
So this morning I have woke up to a swollen, sore to swallow, hot feeling throat!
So my list of pain includes -
Sore throat :(
Fractured wrist :(
Backache :)
Nausea :)
Extreme tiredness :)

Don't think paracetamol is going to touch the sides today! xx

Oh dear poor you, maybe some hot tea and honey and cuddles under the blanky for you? At least it's Friday :hug:

I'd love to but I've got to leave for work in half an hour :(
The pregnancy symptoms are more than welcome (in fact I'd like more!) but the throat and the sore wrist can bugger off, they're killing today! xx

Lucky you having nausea already, I am 7+2 and no nausea and of worried sick....the only think I have is slightly sore boobs. Dragging myself out of the bed to o at work is hard....thanks God for weekend ,mow only if the puppy could sleep later on weekends too :(

My nausea comes and goes. I'll be absolutely fine then randomly want to gag. Haven't been sick but constantly have a horrid taste in my mouth :(
My boobs have shooting pains and are burning!!!
Can't wait to get to 12 weeks and relax a bit xxx

So this morning I have woke up to a swollen, sore to swallow, hot feeling throat!
So my list of pain includes -
Sore throat :(
Fractured wrist :(
Backache :)
Nausea :)
Extreme tiredness :)

Don't think paracetamol is going to touch the sides today! xx

BLIMEY!! You poor sausage that's quite a list :-( A duvet day would have been just what you needed.
Hope is right with the honey & lemon if you can get any.
Fingers crossed the day goes quickly for you and you can get back under the blanket xxx:hugs:

Hope the day flys in for you & you can get home to put your feet up for the weekend <3 xxxx

Oh hon, not what you need on top of everything else!xx :hugs:

Thanks hun.
I don't mind the pregnancy symptoms, they're great, it's the broken wrist and sore throat I can't stand!!! xx

Lol I've just come on to write a post saying how poo I feel but you've beat me to it!! :)

I feel rough, like I have a hangover, eww!!

I'm luckily chilling on the couch with a duvet today, I'm meant to go out tonight but I'm staying put!

Xx

:hugs: hope you feel better soon cos! thank goodness its friday :) xx

Hope you feel better cos. Take it easy and veg out :) Best thing for it :hug: x

Thanks girls, finish soon then going to collect the kids from my nans, then the twins from nursery, then make them tea, put htem to bed, then bed for me phew!! xx

Sorry your feeling unwell hun, hope you feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back