How long

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
How long does the extreme tiredness last

I can't seem to stay awake for more than a couple of hours at a time!

Can't help but feel like I'm failing at being pregnant because I feel like I'm complaining all the time. Not had any sickness but get nausea almost all day and just extreme exhaustion :nap:

After all ive been through ttc I swore I'd never complain but it suck to feel so yucky, it's annoying because you wanna concentrate on being happy!:wall2:

Xx

I'm still tired unfortunately hon, and I've been told to expect it throughout as some people just never get their energy levels back. I'm a few weeks into tri 2 and had expected the tiredness to lift but no such luck - still napping most afternoons, and been lying in most mornings this week as I'm on holiday. I'm usually looking at around 12/13 hours of sleep a day, sometimes more as my naps have been known to last 3 or 4 hours!

I think most people start finding more energy in tri 2 though, so I wouldn't worry xx

Tweety can't see how far along you are as on my phone buy would say the extreme tiredness I had from around 7 weeks ish lasted for just a couple of weeks.

Don't get me wrong you'll prob be permanently tired throughout but not as bad as you prob feel now. Just go with your body and sleep when you can xx

I've been shattered since about 5 weeks and I'm nearly 8 now. I would have thought Tri 2 we'll all have a bit more energy, I've heard a lot of people say you almost forget you're preg sometimes in Tri 2! But everyone is different of course! Its just your body saying to slow down and look after yourself xxx

And don't say you're failing hun! You're allowed a moan, Tri 1 is pretty rubbish tbh lol.

I have decided I will moan on here and to my mum and hubby but I will really try not to complain on facebook cos when I was ttc it used to really irritate me seeing preggers ladies say 'ohh I feel sick'! Lol. But to your family close friends and us lot its absolutely fine! :) x

Thanks girls, I think I'm just struggling to cope with work more than anything, I work 10 hour shifts and finding it very hard to stay awake, especially on the night shift :-(

Ah well, I'll just have to grin and bear it!

Hi hon. I'm exactly the same. My boss doesn't know yet but he's noticed I'm yawning all the time and told me to get an early night! Was asleep for 8.30 last night and still totally exhausted this morning!

Fx it passes soon it's horrible xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back