Feel like I've been kicked between the legs!! Ouchy!!!

lauralou

Reaction score
So for a few weeks now my boney bit down below has been quite tender and sore. It's getting worse now, specially bad when I first get up in the morning, and after being stood up a while. It feels like I've literally been kicked, right down at the bottom of my foo!

Has anyone else got this? It's so painful and so annoying, I walk like I'm carrying a bag of bowling balls between my legs! X

Last edited:
I've been getting this :-( I complained about hip pain, my mum pressed really hard on my pubic bone to see if it hurt, and it's been horrid ever since. First thing after I've been off my feet all night it's horrid, like a massive weight there!!

All I've been advised is to "sit like a lady" legs together at all times!! I hope this doesn't get much worse over the next few months :-(

Mine hurts like she's trying to come out :( ouch it feels like hanging

i get this too im 34 weeks and the pressure is unreal when i walk i walk like i am airing my foo lol i cant close my legs for the pain now tho so sit like a guy all im missing is some balls and im hopeing that they are my babys and he hurrys up now and makes a move on its hell now.feel like i have been rideing a bike for about 3 weeks its all that area i feel mine i dunno if its the same as what u have is it ?Xx

Yeah exactly like that! Like its bruised down there on the boney bit. There's pressure too but the actual bruised feeling is worse. Seeing my mw tomorrow so gona ask her about it but I'm guessing its just where baby is pushing down.
36 weeks this week so I'm hoping for a not too distant labour! X

If it's the boney bit it sounds like spd. I got referred to physio for it. Rest rest rest and limit walking or it'll get worse xx

*googles* lol! Ah I hope it doesn't get worse, altho it has got a lot worse in the last couple of weeks. Ahhhhhhhh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back