pain down below! (sorry)

rakrak

Reaction score
hiya,

weird question... I'm just over 28 weeks and for the last week or so it feels very sore down below - like I've been kicked very hard between the legs. It only hurts when I walk around and I can't feel any pain or discomfort when I'm still or lay down.

I see my midwife tomorrow afternoon but has anyone else suffered with this or do you think it's something I should be worrying about?

xxx

HIya hun, sounds reali unfcomfy. Had no experience of this, I did get SPD with 2nd pregnancy and was hurting to open my legs to walk or even to get into the car!!! Make sure u defs mention it to the midwife! xxx

sounds like SPD to me honey, like you have been kicked in the fadge with a horseshoe type thing?
so not your fanny-bits hurting but the bones around them? i had exactly the same thing around the same time and it did pass, be extra careful when turning over in bed, thats when i would pull it

keep your knees perpendicular to your hips or inwards, when your knees are out (like crossed legged) you are actually putting pressure on your hips and pelvis

keep a pillow between your legs

hope it gets better for you, i think those with massive SPD get it for ages but it did pass for me x

pmsl bigbump, kicked in the fadge with a horse shoe!! That cracked me up!!!! xXx

:rofl: at being kicked in the fadge with a horseshoe as if it's a really common feeling!!!! never heard that one!! so funny :D

i haven't had pain down there but at the minute i'm feeling very swollen down there. not the same though i guess. i hope you feel better! xx

Not that i have been actually kicked in the fadge with a horseshoe *disclaimer*

i'm not into that kinda kinky stuff ;)

sounds like SPD to me honey, like you have been kicked in the fadge with a horseshoe type thing?
so not your fanny-bits hurting but the bones around them? i had exactly the same thing around the same time and it did pass, be extra careful when turning over in bed, thats when i would pull it

keep your knees perpendicular to your hips or inwards, when your knees are out (like crossed legged) you are actually putting pressure on your hips and pelvis

keep a pillow between your legs

hope it gets better for you, i think those with massive SPD get it for ages but it did pass for me x

Thanks for that!!!:lol:
I've just spat my drink out everywhere through laughing!!!

xxx

OH looking at me weird now after cracking up so loadly!!! Trying to explain hehehe
No advice it could be spd or just stretching pains - always best to mention to mw though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back