kicked between the legs....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Morning......

does anyone else ever feel just like they have been kicked very hard on their lady bits??

its the only way i can think to describe the discomfort this morning...

im assuming its just the weight of baby ..even though boo boo is not yet engaged, it is head down and so it must just be the pressure on my pelvis?

xx

i felt like this with my 2nd it was quite hard to explain tp people, but you kinda got it in one lol

baby doesnt have to be engaged to feel like this, although it does generally start to feel worse when they are moving down and engaging!!

there was nothing that helped me with the pain etc just trying to rest as much as possible, i have had with this one but its come earier than last time but assuming its summat to with him lying really low down and me not being very big (pregnant wise) the more i walk and stand about which i have to with my job the worse it gets, so i try to have little rests whenever possible :)

hope its gets better for you :) x

I feel like this sometimes as well - then I'm having a hard time standing on my feet or walking fast. The best thing I did was to sit/ly down. I guess or little ones are exploring the area, looking around...lol!

I felt like this from about the same stage as you feels like I have broken that bone that links your legs if that makes sense!?!?
xxxx

been like it for a while. If I press on my pubic bone it feels bruised and really sore. Been suffering for 2 days with pain in my bits, hips and groin.

I feel like this sometimes too :(
Feel like I'm poked and proded in the lady bits, I thought maybe he was engaging but nope, been to midwife today and hes still floating around. xx

Oh yeah iv been getting this on and off for a good few weeks, like a sudden sharp pain but like on the outside not inside where baby is?

horrible feeling i put it down to baby al rite but no idea what she doin to cause it and its so hard to explain i didnt mention it to mw lol

ive had this since 28 weeks. it started not too bad just an achey feeling as baby went head down and its weight pressed on my pelvis. now its getting worse every week or so and it feels bruised in my foof and like baby has gone lower each time its got more uncomfortable. its fine if im sat down but its like being kicked there every time i get up or move around. it does ease a lil after ive walked a lil bit like it gets used to the feeling and dosent hurt as bad for a lil while.

Yep I feel like this, add in steel toe capped boots and you've got it in one lol

glad i am not alone but sorry you ladies have it too x

oh it does and then nothing comes out!!! lol

Yup I feel like this for the last 3 days, also got back and hip ache :( I could just cry!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back