Feel like a she-devil today.

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Anyone else been hit by extreme irratability? I feel so grumpy! Lol! I went for a long walk - over a mile and its had no effect! I want to go shopping but don't know what I want. I phoned my friend and she annoyed me, she didn't do anything wrong. I want to make a pot or vase but feel angry about doing it because I know it will not work well. I am going to have to go out and have an arguement with some one in a shop I think!

Xx

P.s. Does anyone know where I can buy wall stencils from? I think I want some for the bathroom and kitchen

You walked over a mile!! Jeez i'm jealous! I can just about walk around our house without having to sit down again! lol

Hope your mood clears soon hun! :) x

homebase sometimes do wall stencils hun.

ive had days where for no reason i want to strangle someone. i was moaning about oh's sister to my mum and dad yesterday for no reason whatsoever. she just annoys me and it all come out. lol.

shame you haven't got anything that needs refunding etc thats normally a good one to start abit of an arguement.

not sure what else to suggest hun but hope you can clear it asap. if your anything like me you end up getting annoyed at yourself then it gets worse. xxx

You walked over a mile!! Jeez i'm jealous! I can just about walk around our house without having to sit down again! lol

Haha that's me!!!

Aw bless u for being a grumpy knickers, I'm not irritable today but just can't be assed I'm sat on couch watching shit tv, keep gettin Lil pains comin n going that I think r BH , it feels weird not doing nothing as I usually have my Lil boy here but he's at play group n I cleaned all house yesterday so I'm staying here till tea ha x x x x

I think I will go and terrify some poor spotty young youth in homebase by interrogating about wall stencils. And I'm going to burn incense so the house stinks of it - OH hates it. The house needs tidying but I am too annoyed to do it. I will break something. At the moment I am sitting on my ball watching Kirsty Allsop doing her home-made home. It makes me want to make things then they turn out poop!

Xx

It took me 45 minutes!! Waddling like a duck!

Xx

No wall stencils I liked! I didn't have a go at the guy that showed me though - he had too much cheap aftershave on and the smell made me feel sick!!

Xx

Hi, my new nickname is 'happy' or 'grumpy'... another 5 and I will be like the seven dwarfs combined!!

I am very grumpy and am whinging about so much; to top it all of my cat peed on the rug again after we removed it months ago to get it cleaned, finally put it down three days ago and surprise bloody surprise she peed, so the house stinks again and I wanted to kill her, was so mad..... she is unwell as well and has to be on constant medication or she will die, the vet has suggested we have her put down and my OH called me cruel to want to go with the vets idea; am so like arrgghhh... I don't want to bring my baby up in a house stinking of cat pee and not being able to have a rug because she keeps peeing on it... (see can't help myself)..

am so mad!!!!! Yes as the pregnancy moves on, I am getting less tolerant... and more like a nagging sow; does this feeling subside after baby comes, please say it does.. xx

It took me 45 minutes!! Waddling like a duck!

Xx

I was watching some swans waddling around the other day.. I thought, yup with flat feet and a round belly, it is hard to walk without waddling.. I have the belly.. the flat feet are coming I think.. :wall:

Hehe Flopsy, this did make me laugh :)

Just bang around the house for the day, you'll feel better tomorrow x

P.s. Does anyone know where I can buy wall stencils from? I think I want some for the bathroom and kitchen

:lol: This made me laugh. You were talking about having the attack of the she devil...then it was the above paragraph which seemed so normal in comparison :lol: x

I think I have lost the plot. I go from being completely normal to totally irrational in minutes. My fury of before has now turned to unstoppable sobbing. My sanity has left the building!!

Xx

Thank God it's not just me! I'm like the Devil incarnate at the min. One of the dogs is in season which causes havoc as we have 2 dogs and a b*tch and even though it is never a problem to keep them seperated, at the min i am wandering around like a peed off troll. Not good. Then i get upset cause i know i'm being horrible and i start crying. Then i get depressed cause i'm bored to death not working and i continue crying...then i get mad cause i'm pathetic and crying! AAARGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back