feel so mean!

jodie_honey

Reaction score
i cant help but feel mean coz some of the girls are bein induced early, i want to be lol.
i want my baby at 38 weeks even tho they wont let me go over due i still want it early haha feels like ages away. i feel really mean tho coz i know she is better off goin full term!

Don't feel mean :hug: . Baby is considered full term at 37 weeks, so having them at 38 weeks isn't early

oh my gosh I am exactly the same! I don't want to moan or complain as I know there are people far closer than me to the end but I am secretly wishing bubs comes a little early :oops: I am bored and fed up already and getting impatient! :shock:

I wanted to be induced at 38 weeks - I even asked the Dr but its funny now that I have a date for 40 + 8 I am in no rush - ive quite enjoyed the last couple of weeks and now I want to go into labour naturally - im never happy :roll:

you are nearly there hun anyways :)

i dont feel mean lol and i no i have a choice about induction i just want him out of me :rotfl:

atleast im not the only one. ive already made the hospital promise to induce me on my due date if i havent already popped....but i wish i was havin her in the next 2 weeks. GOD knows how the others are feelin who are late or cumin upto it. ah well i guess i will just have to wait 5 weeks lol

dont feel mean hun, but I'm just being nosey.... but why wont they let u go over due?

i think we all want our babies out asap, i know i do too

ah its ok, 2 reasons really. 1 i have lupus and the stress on my joints could be 2 much. and 2, i kicked up abit of a fuss coz a really close friend of mine had her baby monitered on her due date and he was fine and they let her go 2 weeks over and he was born still born, they sed it was a hospital ommunications error and that she had measured 2 weeks ahead all the way thru but they hadnt botherd to change her dates! which is disgusting!
so i demanded that i dont go over. its the same hospital too!

ive just realised that my last post cud scare some ppl i really didnt mean it to and it was a complete hospital communications error as really she had gone 4+ weeks over due. sorry for any offence or upset i may have caused! :hug: :hug:

Dont feel bad cos we all get fed up, i felt exactly the same at ur stage so its nothing to feel guilty about! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back