Feel a bit Down

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I dunno if I am doing a good job. Everyone says he seems content and happy but I dunno if I am doing the right things!

If he's alive your doing well! Lol well that's how I see it! Orlando looks like a happy baby (apart from having his nappy changed :p!) he's being fed, kept warm, having lots of cuddles. Laura you are doing a fantastic job!

Your doing a fantastic job hunny, O always look so content in the pics you post. You should be proud of yourself :) x x

I agree with the above hun! your a great mummy! you should be proud of yourself!

Your doing a great job! He's getting everything he needs and is loved, he certainly looks happy x

Laura, your doing an amazing job! From the pics of Orlando you've posted he look a really happy and healthy baby.

Don't doubt yourself, Orlando is lucky to have such a caring mummy like you. He is a content baby from the pics and your updates. Don't stress honey, enjoy every minute with him and be kind to yourself xxx

Thanks everyone, I was haven a wobble this morning feel loads better now.

Wobbles are normal :hugs: every pic i have seen of him shows a happy , content little boy . You are dong a fantastic job xxx

I feel like that sometimes! Il never forget the first time I was left in my own with O and OH had gone football go an hour and mum had popped out. I never felt so much fear panic and just not knowing what to do ! I cried! Looking back on that now 6 months later I know it's all ok and I shouldn't of been worried!!owens fine and happy, I'm fine and happy! It's so hard! I'm a first time mum and do think to myself , am I doing this right?! But Owens happy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back