High pitched scream

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
Arthur is a happy, smiley, content baby. He's really laid back and hardly ever whinges (except at night if I'm doing sleep training!!!)

But, he has this thing where he screams really loudly - sometimes it seems to be in excitement, sometimes to get your attention. It drives me
Bonkers and it's embarrassing sometimes in public. He's 7 months old, so I know they experiment with different noises, but I need to nip this in the bud NOW!! any suggestions?

Just try and ignore it babe giving him attention for it will spur it on.. They all go thru that phase it's terrible!!

Yeah I think you just have to ride it out, he'll move on to another noise when he's ready but in the meantime there's not much you can do :lol:

I agree with the others. When he does it just carry in as normal and see if it dies down. Like you say he's probably just experimenting but imagine if he got attention for it and continued doing it to get you to him! It'd drive anyone crazy lol.

Thanks guys. I can just about cope ok at home when it's not the end of the day and exhausted, it's when he does it in public which just makes me cringe. It's so embarrassing I'm worried everyone else is thinking he's being a brat! :(

If they've got kids of their own they'll know how u feel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back