• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fed up!!!!

suzzi

Reaction score
im having a moan xx

im really fed up thought id have lo by now x i cant sleep coz im uncomfortable and when i do sleep the slightest noise and im awake again!!!

got slight spd which is a pain x

pissed of with everyone asking me if ive had him yet!!!

im at the hospital on monday to see the consultant to have a sweep x or discuss induction.

feel like crying x bloody hormones x x

Oh Suzzi, I am so with you on this. I spent most of yesterday in tears. Havent slept all week, and am convinced now this baby isn't coming on it's own. Totally fed up with the txts asking where baby is and am really about to kill my hubby, for no other reason than he is breathing and can sleep lol. I wont be induced until at least a week today which is even more upsetting as the last week has been hellish. Not much comfort to you I know, but i am hear and happy to rant away with you to get it all off our chests xx

aww sweetheart i totally feel 4 u i really do,no wonder your fed up now,i thought id never have henley even tho i didnt go over due,it just felt like it was never gonna happen and i really do think that if i hadnt been induced id still b sittin ere pregnant now and id have been goin off my head!! i was just gona post a new thread aswell titled "come on suzzi's babba" lol.were all here for u hun and ready 4 action! me u and karla were all due together so were stalkin 4 u like u wouldnt believe,and dont worry if u start durin the night and come on here 2 share coz im up every couple of hours and promise il keep comin on when im feedin just 2 check on u ok babe.keep that chin up hun it really wont be long.xxxxx

ah bless you both, makes me feel better x im not used to just sitting around and ive been active all through my pregnancy until these last couple of weeks x

my oh driving me mad to, hes at golf today and i know as soon as he gets in he'll say 'you had that baby yet?' he thinks its funny i just think ill kill him if i hear it again!!!

i just dont feel like lo is anywhere near coming anymore x

going to spend sometime wiyh my horse later and take dog for walk need to get out house xx

your so close yea take the dog for a good walk.....but not too far from home lol just incase! iv just got this feeling that your gonna come on later tellin us your pains have started and your timin them,dunno why but youve been on my mind all morning and im allways doin that,thinkin about stuff then it happens so lets see hun eh.your oh must be drivin u insane sayin that to u all the time,its not fair is it hun and they really dont understand how it makes u feel and gets u down.wait till your nearly breakin his fingers in the delivery room lol and just say to him,this is what u asked for lol. i felt sorry 4 caitlin when i had hold of her hand,i really didnt wanna hurt her bless her so i let go and grabbed the sheets and broke a few nails in the process lol couldnt even grab the bed rail at the side of me coz it only had small gaps to put your hands thru and i kept bendin my drip back everytime i tried.i hope u have a really brilliant easy labour babe,me and karla need to hear a nice uncomplicated labour story from u,i thought mine was bad but poor karla what she had to go through...im still in shock 4 her.xxxxx

lol you keep having them thoughts babe x maybe ill get 20/11/2011 after we all aimed for 11/11/11 lol

im going for walk with my friend too so wont be alone x hopefully will feel better she always makes me laugh xx

will defo keep you posted hun xxxx am having more BH seems like my belly is constantly hard but no painful ones, damn!!!! lol

oh yea i forgot about the 20 11 2011 date how cool would that be!! its a sign hun that todays gonna b the day when u start lol.GET WALKING!!! xxxxx

I'm with you on this one hun. I have absolutely no helpful advice but just know you're not on your own feeling like this. Sending you big hugs.

How u feeling now suzzi? Hope the walk has perked you up a bit. I cried most of yesterday and feel better today for it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back