Fed up of this now...

titch

Reaction score
:wall2:

I was just tidying and dusting ready for my aunt,mum and sister to come round for lunch. I know I should be taking it easy as this is my only day off this week and i wasnt rushing deliberately, even though they could be here any minute.

I put the ironing board away and went upstairs to get the hoover to run it around, I havent hoovered down here for a week, and my sofas need a hoover twice a week cos theyre a dark colour. It looks awful.

I was about to start when all of a sudden i felt a bit dizzy and I thought ooh right better get a glass of water and sit down. No sooner had my bum hit the sofa I realised i was gonna be sick and I got so dizzy so quickly I wasnt sure if i was gonna faint. This is TMI but I literally had to stumble/run to the loo cos I couldnt stop the sick coming :( eugh. I have been violently sick and sat on the toilet floor for 10 mins cos I was too dizzy to get up. Feeling a little better now but all of a sudden I have a headache too.

Im glad my mum will be here soon. I just dunno whats going on with me. Its not a stomach bug, its more like car sickness/morning sickness and I only get it when i feel faint. This is exactly what happened the day I got sent home from work last week. :cry:

Im fed up, I dont like being ill. I just wanna get on with things :(

i threw up a few times in the last few weeks too - just totally randomly, projectile vomming style
:(

Sucks doesnt it - i get it really bad too when little one is moving around loads inside, its like hes churning up my insides and its HORRIBLE :( :(

Oh hun that really does sound like u went faint :hug: What a horrible feeling esp when you are all alone, try to relax hun and let your mw know xx

Get your mum to give you lots of hugs and Im sure she'll help you do a few things. Mums are fab!

Ive been feeling very sick these past 2 weeks. Im wondering if its like a hormone surge at this time because theres a few of us feeling quick sick at the moment. And there was us thinking all the sickness was gone! Really hope your feeling better xx

hows your bp? mine was low when I had my little girl and this happend to me all the time just osit down had put your head inbetween your knees this really helped me. Most of the time it happend at home but now and again when I was shopping and ive been sick in most shops in the town and even blacked out in some lol. I went to the doc's and she said my bp dropped more when I was stood up so I had to try and have little rests when out shopping etc. hope you feel better soon xxxxx

thanks girls. Yeah my BP is low. I guess thats just what it is, I had got used to feeling faint but the sickness too, bleugh, I hate it!

My mum and aunt spent the afternoon hoovering, ironing, making guest beds for my friends to arrive tomorrow. Love it! I felt really guilty, but I did do stuff too, like make tea and put pillow cases on while sitting down. lol

Im exhausted too, constantly, so I dont think that helps. feeling a bit calmer now about it, its just so frustrating! seeing midwife monday for a checkup so Ill talk it through then.

Rubbish, noone toldus morning sickness could come back at the end!!!!

Aww i hope your ok. I was walking home from the school earlier and i went all lightheaded and nearly fainted when i got in a sat on sofa and couldnt move for a while coz i felt so ill. My SIL said she got the same from 30 weeks and she couldnt go out alone im just really hoping that mine was just a 1 off, i havent got anyone to come to the school with me :( x

Bless ya - I've been starting to feel quite faint and sicky recently. I'm hoping it doesn't get much worse - I wanted to die when I had morning sickness in 1st Tri :-(
Hope you feel better soon, Tiny! Xx

Aww Tiny you poor thing. Are you feeling ok now? I have this a couple of weeks ago too and made it to the bathroom but missed the toilet, then when in to the en suite to get some cleaning things to clean up the mess i'd made in the bathroom, only to throw up in there too, so then I had two toilets to clean. At around the same time my bump dropped and my mum thinks that might have been something to do with it, has your bump dropped. I also suffer from low blood pressure and dizzy spells so I guess it could be that. Get it checked though if it keeps happening. I hope you feel better chick x

I dont think my bump has dropped, I suppose Id know if it had!! Glad to hear Im not alone, I can easily see how you couldve missed the toilet, Im so lucky I made it in work cos we have to walk passed the waiting area to get to the loo. Imgaine waiting with your kid and having a member of staff burst in a throw up everywhere. ewwww!

I'll def talk to my midwife on monday, Im finding work really stressful at the mo, and management are being a right pain in the ass so I really wouldnt complain about being signed off!

Im feeling much better now, Im sitting in the sunshine on our new patio and garden furniture, just ate my soup and a glass of water. I feel like im actually relaxing for the first time in agesssss!! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back