dizzy?

kellie

Reaction score
hiya ladies :) i was just wondering has anyone else had/been having dizzy spells? i was in the kitchen making a cuppa and all of a sudden i came over really dizzy, it was quite intense and i had to sit down on the kitchen floor for 5 minutes. this has happened 4/5 times this week and though it's probably normal i was hoping you gals might put my mind at rest? (first timer...can you tell? :roll: lol) hope everyone's ok :D ...how are we all feeling today? take care, luv kels xxxx

It can be a sign of low blood pressure hun. May be worth getting the midwife to check it out.

thanks hun, i didn't know that, i have an appointment with her on friday but will ring her now! thanks again :) kels xxx

hiya hun ive sufferd it all through my pregnancy and it is 9 times out of ten low blood preassure the first tim eit happend to me i was just getting on the bus and i went all dizzy and ended up falling over and splitting my head open...lol i can laugh now but god it wasnt funny at the time...lol

they told me there isnt really anything for low blood preasure you just have to take it easy and not stand for to long or stand up to quickly but let us know how you get on take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back