Fed up of headaches!

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
Anyone else getting them??? I get a full headache for a few seconds everytime I stand up!!!

BP is normal though? And I'm drinking plenty x

I suffered with bad headaches from 16 weeks to about 24weeks Hun, so doesn't sound too much to worry about unfortunately it's just another hormonal related problem :)

The joys of pregnancy hope they ease of soon Hun xx

Thanks hun! Been convincing myself I have a tumour or
Something lol!!! I drive myself nuts!!!! Don't want to take paracetamol really but oh well I'll be having a lot more severe pains in 4 months time lol x

I've had a headache constantly now since the Sunday before last. Bloody awful!!! I've been taking paracetamol every other day, but it's not really making much of a difference. I also get thumping in my head if I stand up or move about too quickly. BP is normal too. I had a few headaches with my first pregnancy, but this is much worse.

I feel your pain!! Hope you feel better soon x

Aw Ella bless u!!!! The pain when I stand up is more on my left side than my right do u get this too???

Can't believe yours hasn't gone hun really feel for u :( x

Oh wow. I was just about to ask about anyone else getting headaches. At the moment I'm in Maternity Assessment Unit at the hospital. I hardly get headaches even before pregnancy. but I've been getting really bad headaches as soon as i wake up in the morning. But goes away after about an hour(ish) But today the pain was excruciating. And until now it hasn't gone away. And since last week I've also been getting pain at the tOp of my tummy. Just by my ribs. Good old google said it could be a symptom of pre eclampsia. And in the past I have had protein in my urine. So I thought I'd get it checked out. Really worried. But hopefully it's just a blip. And all will go back to normal soon.

Yeah I had these really bad weeks 18 - 20 ish, touch wood they seem to be a lot better at the moment xx

Jodie - I get the pain either one side of my head or the other (bit like a migraine, but not as severe). It doesn't really help that it's difficult to relax, as I'm constantly chasing around after my 16 month old!

boomzflip - hope everything's ok and it's not the start of pre-eclampsia. I had that during my last pregnancy. The headaches were excruciating. Always worth getting it checked out, as if it is pre-eclampsia, they can give meds to lower bp etc. Much better to know than not. Still, hope it's a false alarm x

Oh bless u all I feel like a right wuss now!!!! Honey everything I'm sure will be fine but always best to get these things checked out!!!

Aw Thanks for this advice! Mines always on left side and sometimes behind my
Eyes. Horrible!!! Mines very mild
Right now i just dread standing
Up! X

I have been getting more migraines and sinus headaches. I think it's because of all our extra mucus being made. I find sniffing olbas oil, steam inhalations, putting Vicks under my nose and dr trying me on nose spray. It's so not nice. I went with a list to the dr today. My headaches, lump on nipple (normal) and terrible heart burn when I wake up. Oh plus my usual anxiety. He was excellent ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back