Headaches

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I'm sure someone else posted about having headaches... I've had them on & off since Saturday :-( don't really want to take anything & I've been drinking plenty of water. Ho hum... Onwards & pregwards... Still waiting for the glow & to feel blooming x

I've had headaches near enough every day for about 3 weeks now. Part of the reason was a sinus infection, then doc thought was pregnancy migraines! She prescribed Codeine and I can take Migraleve if they are bad ones! I drink tons but tend to get them every afternoon. All be worth it tho x x

"Onwards and pregwards" - haha!! :)
Yeah I've had some bad headaches and like yourself i don't want to take anything either. I have gave in once and taken 1 paracetomal. Apparently they are okay in the smallest of doses and obviously not taking on a regular basis. Remember not to take ibruprofen (i think) and asprin. But paracetomal is meant to be okay.
Still feels better in your mind persevering(sp?) with it though til it goes away!
Xx

Jenny ur not sleeping on ur back ru?x

No, on my side or tummy. It's been so bad today I had to take one paracetamol. And when I lean forward it's like I can see a pulse in my left eye and there's all this pressure the left side of my head. I read today that it could be baby putting pressure on my spine... Just wish it would go away :-(

Hi I was suffering with constant headaches. I was taking paracetomols but was worried they might affect the baby in someway. I had been eating a lot of cheese and then didn't have any for a couple of days, and had no headaches. I had a cheese sandwich over the following weekend and the next day had a headache all day. I thought then that it could be that causing the headaches so kept off it. I didnt have one for about 2 weeks so tried some cheese and lo and behold the next day I had one. I haven't had any cheese for about 4 weeks now and not one headache!!

i havent suffered with headaches.. i had horrendous one a couple of weeks ago but none since! :) has it started to ease yet hun x

I did have a cheese omlette last night... And I do eat quite a bit of cheese, & cheese spread does that count? Maybe I'll lay off it & see if it helps.
It's easy a little bit Kel, hoping it goes by the morning :) x

Good! hopefully a good nights sleep will cure it :) x

I've also been suffering with bad headaches this past week or so, I've found it spreads down my neck, which aches too. Do you get this too? x

I have always suffered from Migraines ever since i was little and when i fell pregnant the doc and neurologist both said the migraines would die down. Well they did for a bit then 2 weeks ago they came back with vengeance my doc suggested cutting out chocolate and cheese and it did help a bit but i have also been given migraleve to have if it feels like bad one coming. I hope all you other ladies are managing to control your headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back