FED UP!!! She's paid me an early visit!

*sam*

Reaction score
I am completely fed up! Been having af like cramps for over a week and hoped it might be a symptom. But no, it was just af creeping up on me!!! She arrived today soon after I had just tested, typical!
My af goes from 28-36 days so I only roughly know when to expect her, this month was day 29, so I've had to re-do my ticker AGAIN!
I hope next time I have to re-do it I'm changing it into a pregnancy one! Here we go again, another month of dissapointment. Maybe a July baby for me???? Bring on the magic medicine!!! :lol:
Good Luck to all of you still hoping for a June baby!
Also, Congratulations to Rach again!!! Sorry, looks like you'll be on your own in the June baby club for a little while longer! I really hoped I would be joining you. :(

***********BABY DUST TO ALL TTC**************

Hi Sam

i'm sorry AF raised her ugly head.... better luck next month! It can be very disapointing when AF comes.... I'm becoming used to her now...

I have a few more days left before testing. Not holding out any hope as we only BD once during fertile time...

X

big hugs to you sam im sorry your af came hun :(
you never know hun maybe this month will be your month and if thats the case you would still be in the june babies u would be due 28th june.
everything crossed that you get your bfp soon hun
again big hugs for this month xxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry Sam.. keep your chin up and keep practising!!!

my AF is due this week so I will be disappointed very soon too I expect.. we will just have to try and try and hope for a July baby instead..

take care

Hiya Sam, sorry to hear about your unwelcome visitor you've got someone to commiserate with as af arrived for me today as well - day 31, just as I was beginning to think maybe.... :evil: I have changed my ticker too as it became a big countdown to testing and then disappointment. Have you always had irregular cycles? I used to be the standard 28 days until the last 3 cycles which have been all over the place - so how am I supposed to pinpoint my ovulation?? Went out and bought a thermometer and a bottle of cough medicine today - here's to October, Good luck to those still waiting to find out, hope it's a bfp for you all!!

Sorry to hear that your AF has arrived, we all know how horrible it feels. Fingers crossed for next month...

Hiya Sam,

Oh hun, i'm really sorry AF came. I know its so disheartening, I wish it was easier for everyone to get pregnant, i hate reading about others getting fed up and their AF turning up when I was so lucky and only had to wait 3 months to get preggers. My thoughts are with you and fingers crossed for next month.

Big hugs to you and loads of baby dust.

Nicki.x

Hi Sam

I'm sorry that your af arrived early - I know exactly how you are feeling, it's a nightmare for us all.

Lets hope that it will be our turn next month - July babies for us!!

Sending you hugs Xxxx

Thanks Girls for all your comments, it really means alot to me.
This forum is great isn't it?
Thanks Rach for working out that I could still be in the June baby club, it really perked me up! :D
Hi Dippy, sorry about your af arriving!
While I was on the pill (several different types/on and off for 8 years) I was regular as clockwork, then as soon as I stopped ( 18 months ago, due to headaches etc) they have been a mess! :roll:
I bought a digital thermometer mid last month, just to have a go before using it properly this month and my temps are all over the place! I don't know how I'm going to get on with that!!! Been checking my cm too, I think this will be my best way to test myself. I'm going to get some magic baby making medicine too!!! :lol:
Thanks again to all of you.
Baby Dust to everyone TTC and to those who are with bump have a great time being pregnant! :D
Lots of Love
Sam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back