Feature opportunity for pregnant career woman // Marie Claire feature

Sarahhar

Reaction score
I am looking for a successful career woman (aged 25-40) who is pregnant and has concerns about the transition into motherhood, to be interviewed for Marie Claire.

If you were to take part, you would have to attend a weekend workshop developed by two leading psychologists called Motherhood 2 Me, which aims to help women thinking
about motherhood to explore issues such as career, self-image, maternal instinct and super mum pressure – in an open, non-judgmental way.

Criteria:
• Do you feel the 'super mum' pressure and worry that you won't be able to meet expectations?
• Do you have concerns about making the transition from the boardroom to
baby groups – and perceived loss of 'status' and identity?
• If you're planning to return to work, are you worried about juggling
both a demanding work schedule and family life?
• Do you have any concerns about the impact on your relationship and body image?

If you are interested in taking part in their first ever weekend workshop
and would be willing to share your experiences with Marie Claire, we are able to offer you a
free place on the course on June 25/26, including travel and accommodation.

* There is only one place left, so please make contact as soon as possible!

Last edited:
Only just spotted this post and would have loved to attend, am in Malaysia with work currently anyway and 8 weeks pregnant. totally familiar with everything on that list! terrified, as a scientist 6 months off will have a significant impact on my career, as will being more committed to home and babs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back