OMG!!! read this, cruel joke do you think?

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
This was in my facebook account, do you think its a cruel joke?

The woman claims to be from new woman magazine

Hi Sarah,

I saw your posting on the "I was the Ugly Kid at School" group and had to email you...

I am writing a feature for New Woman magazine about ugly ducklings who turned into swans... basically we're looking for women aged btw/n 25-35 who weren't too gorg at school, but who are confident, gorgeous women now.

We're shooting the story in London on Tuesday. Would you fit the bill and be up for taking part? Please message me back ASAP or call me on 07956 924 484 to let me know! All expenses will be covered and you'd have your own page in the December issue of NW, which will be a great thing to show off this Xmas!

Cheers,
Natalie

But im not 25 and having just imogeni look like a train wreck, havemsged her and said thanks but havig just had imogen i look awful and very fat and wouldnt be a good advertisement! :rotfl: :rotfl:

How odd, I would check with the Magazine to see if they have anyone on their books by that name but if its genuine you could get lots of nice freebies and a hell of a pamper!

well i wasnt entirely too sure what too make of it. So i politely declined (i icouldnt go anyways).
But she seemed genuine and I would contact the magazine like you said if i was going to accept the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back