Looking for first-time mums-to-be for magazine feature

katreen

Reaction score
Pregnancy & birth is looking for women who are currently pregnant for the first time to star in the magazine for a feature on body confidence.

We're looking for women who have interesting stories about how their relationship with their body has changed during pregnancy. This can be anything – you might be thrilled to be pregnant after being diagnosed with PCOS, or had eating problems in the past, or have suffered excessive first-trimester tiredness. Anything, really.

Whatever your story, if you are now enjoying your pregnancy and loving your bump, then we'd love to hear from you.

You'll be invited to a photo shoot in London on May 9 or 10 (travel expenses for you and one other person covered) and must be willing to be photographed in a bikini around a swimming pool in a location house in London. You will also be interviewed for a 400 word piece in the magazine. We can send you a CD of your pictures after your article has been published.

If you're interested in taking part, please email some details - including your age, due date and a recent picture of you (with your bump in shot) to Katreen Hardt -- [email protected]

Aw I would have loved to do this but hoping ill have baby by then!!

Ooh I'm gonna email u :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back