• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favourite position

MrsR

Reaction score
What's your baby's favourite position to sleep or cuddle in?

Sebastian loves to be on my chest on his tummy with me patting his back. It's definately his all time favourite position (and mine!) x

Charley loves being on mine or Tim's chest! He'll lift his head up and have a look around then fall asleep on my chest! When i put him in his cot i always put him on his back though

Chloé likes it on my cheast upright on her tummy with me patting her bum - she also likes sitting on my knee as if I was burpin her then I pull her into me and pat her bum x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Drake on my chest...I can't stop kissin his head when he's there :cloud9:

I wish my baby would lie like that :lol: At bedtime in his cot Odhrán curls up into a ball on his side x

I wonder if they sense how much we love them..I love Drake sleeping, I could just watch him for hours!

I definately think they can sense how much we love them! 100%!

Def think they can sense it I had friends round the other night and they ended ip arguing in my home till 4am yes AM!! I was peed off and annoyed and all tired and when Chloe woke for a feed as I moved up stairs she was so upset!! When I sat down with her and started feeding her and telling her how much I love her she was soon ok again just moody before hand it's amazing how much they pick up on enit x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back