What is Your Favourite/Least Favourite 'Job'

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
My favourite part of the day has to be when Evie is having her bottle and she looks up and me and every now and then gives a coo or a squeak :D Makes me all mushy :D

My least favourite part is sterilising the bottles before I go to bed :evil: I'm always shattered when I do it and it's such a palava! :roll:

Jade&Evie said:
My favourite part of the day has to be when Evie is having her bottle and she looks up and me and every now and then gives a coo or an squeak :D Makes me all mushy :D

My least favourite part is sterilising the bottles before I go to bed :evil: I'm always shattered when I do it and it's such a palava! :roll:

Same here!! I hate sterilising the bottles, and the last bottle is always used before we go to bed, so I have to stay up an extra 30-40 mins to get them sterilised and filled.

I love watching Antonio singing and cooing, he comes out with new noises everyday, and like you said, the best bit is when im feeding, his eyes lock onto mine and out comes a beautiful smile and singing noises.

My favourite part of the day is the morning when I wake up - she is always awake and the first thing I get is a great big smile and a giggle. Least favourite is probably nappy changes now - all she does is try and escape/roll away - so for a while each day she has a towel under her bare bum!

fave is playtime when he laughs his head of, least is definately sterilising so I make DH do it (he does nothing else really!!)

Gah... my worst has to be expressing... Drives me nuts cos I'm trapped on the sofa for at least 45 minutes...

and my absolute favourite has to be when I come home and lil miss goes mental when shes sees me and starts frantically signing milky... Grabs a hold of me and yanks down my top looking for boob.. she latches on and then just stares and stares into my eyes and makes little cooing noises like... OMG mummy I'm so happy you are home... I've missed you so much... :cry:

I hate expressing. I have to do it each day now as she is on rusks at bedtime. She needs my milk to mix and coz it makes her sleep through my boobs are fit to burst.
I love getting her up in a morning. She wakes and makes no noise. I just peer in the cot and get a little giggle and a huge grin.

my least favorite job is nappy changing as willow keeps standing up and walking :wall:
my most favorite thing at the moment is 1st thing in the morning i can hear willow calling mummy mummy

My favorite is night tim when I tuck her in and she says "Love you Mammy" and I say "Love you more" and she giggles and gives me a smile :D

Worst is when I try to take her out the bath - she would stay in there 24/7 if given the chance

Tiggy26 said:
Same here!! I hate sterilising the bottles, and the last bottle is always used before we go to bed, so I have to stay up an extra 30-40 mins to get them sterilised and filled.

Get some more bottles! I also hate washing them up and sterlising, but we have 8 bottles so I just do it at tea time and the last ones stay there until the next day!

My favourite is when she wakes up and then sees me and goes mad cos she is so excited!

I don't like waking up to the morning poop :lol:
But apart from that..
I know someday I'll probably give anything to be wiping her bum or washing her nappies again, so may as well enjoy it while I can

There isn't anyhting I really mond TBH, but if I had to choose one it would be tidying away all the toys after both girls have gone to bed

Faves:

Cally - would have to be either feeding or pegging out her nappies (I am weird like that, but I do love seeig a line full of clean nappies)

Seren - readinf her a bedtimestory (is that a job though??)

Favourite moment is when Louis wakes up in the morning and gives us big smiles before we pick him up :D
Least favourite moment is when I have to get him dressed... I'm sure he's going to cry if it's something with long sleeves (short sleeves are not that bad!) :cry:

Urgghhhh expressing :x I hate it....hate feeling like a milking machine lol

Best job....anything else really, I love taking her to her swimming class if that counts, otherwise I share Beanies laundry fetish, I love pegging all those little things out on the line, much prettier than OH's pants lol :D

has to be playing with him when he giggles like hell and the whole being a mum thing is the best job! things i hate, well ky did his "annoying bedtime routine" today. had his bath so all clean in his jammies, refused his bottle :wall: got the hiccups (they take about 45mins to go so he wont sleep) :wall: , boffed all over his jammies :wall: then did a huge poo :wall: so had to basically re-do everything id just done. :roll: he always saves his smelliest poos, hiccups and boffs for bedtime

I love feeding from a full boob LMAO. Some might think I am mad but I love the "pain" that goes with it so yes... I like mornings when he has fed off one side more than the other in the night :rotfl:

Dont think there is anything I "hate".

Best part of the day is thinking stuff the dishes they can wait and getting loads of kisses and cuddles off my little girl

worst part of the day is facing the dishes :evil:

Its not a job but I know the best part of my day......

Waking up in the morning and listening to Luke laying there babbling away to himself. No matter how tired I am and how bad the night before was, I LOVE IT! It is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Least favourite - Expressing, especially when i know ive got to make x amount or i cant go out that day/ next day

Favourite- Giving him a bath he loves it

best - the random cuddles and constant 'mummy mummy mummy' lol :lol:

worst - tidyin up after hes gone to bed, looks like a bombs hit my place :roll:

Urgghhhh expressing :x I hate it....hate feeling like a milking machine lol

Best job....anything else really, I love taking her to her swimming class if that counts, otherwise I share Beanies laundry fetish, I love pegging all those little things out on the line, much prettier than OH's pants lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back