Shout shout shout!!!

inky

Reaction score
OMG, Cahal has learned to shout, in fact it's his new favourite passtime - in bed, in his highchair, on his playmat, or his favourite, right in your face when he's jumping around on your lap. I don't mean cute little baby squeals either, I mean full volume, at the top of his lungs yelling. He's fed, watered, clean, dry and gets all the attention he could ever hope for so it's not a boredom thing, he does it with a huuuuuge grin on his face, the louder the shout the bigger the smile! Can someone pleeeeease tell me this is just a phase? My eardrums hurt lol!

I think it's a phase! Zac learned how to do a high pitched squeal, it was ear piercing! He thought it was really funny - cheeky monkey! Stopped after about a week, he must have got bored with it xxx

Oscar does it too and he gets this really demonic look on his face lol

Aww, Drake has found his voice too..he just loves screaming!

Emily does the same! She goes really red in the face while doing it, then grins!! X

Aw I think that's really sweet!

I thought so too until he started waking up every hour to have a good screech, I used to get woken up by sweet little baby coos but now it's like Napalm Death are jamming down the monitor instead! That's after what turned into a 2 hour struggle to get him into bed in thr first place, who would have thought shouting would be so much fun lol!

It'll pass , honestly .. mind you Aoibh still does in at really embarrassing times ,not so often though

Ah cute Cahal! but not really for Mummy! I love the new sound sthey learn! Shame he hasn't moved on to a new one yet or just decided to keep this one going in his repertoire?!! Must be a nightmare when he's waking up to practise it!! Owen has just been leaqrning long sounds, and it's pretty cute! We get the 'dinosaur' mini roars and screechs but no shouting as yet!!!

I get the screeches not shouting more like loud talking because he watches everyone talking lol.
Im lucky at the mo hes losing his voice although i think his throat hurts so he cant squeal so loud lol. Can make my ears hurt lol x

:rofl: Bless him! My two did the same when they were little...now it's just to get my attention when they want something :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back