Favorite baby name ?

Baby&i

Reaction score
OHs best friend he grew up with died on a snowmobile when they were outside playing in the snow one winter at the age of 15. He talks about her alot, from what iv heard she was a very down to earth girl and very much loved by everyone, alot of people miss her even though this was 11 years ago this winter. Oh said that he would call his baby girl after her and its a lovely name, same as my mums although i said no way to begin with i really like it and we have decided to call her this name.. (we want to keep it surprise :wink: ) OH is over the moon that i asked him and so is my mum as her grand baba is going to be named after her, well have the same name anyway... well as OH is happy to hand the ball over to me for her middle name! i have seven i really like but cant decide on... help me and vote for your fave for a bit of fun, also any suggestions would be great :D

I've gone for Rubie, but it's difficult as I don't know if it goes with the first name. i like all the names really but Rubie best.

I like Talia, i do like Rubie but working in dog rescue we have so many dogs that have that name it has put me off for a human :?

Eva a name I love but hubby doesn't :roll:

Eva :D love Evie as well, I'm considering if my little one's a pink lady!
And I think naming your baby after hubby's friend is such a lovely thing to do - I bet her family will be really honoured to know xxx

Thankyou girls your all such fab helpers :wink: iv just got out the shower feeling great! OH took a really liking to Isobella as its quite similar to her big sisters name, Elle. :shhh: im not meant to tell you but how does this sound...?

Nicole Isobella Lowe :D

i think it matches best, that and Amelia? x

Baby&i said:
Thankyou girls your all such fab helpers :wink: iv just got out the shower feeling great! OH took a really liking to Isobella as its quite similar to her big sisters name, Elle. :shhh: im not meant to tell you but how does this sound...?

Nicole Isobella Lowe :D

i think it matches best, that and Amelia? x

LOVELY!!!!!

such a pretty name!!! :D

Now we know the first name (lol Jess you are so crap at keeping secrets :rotfl: ) I think Isobella is the best match! Its a beautiful name hun!!

lea m said:
Now we know the first name (lol Jess you are so crap at keeping secrets :rotfl: ) I think Isobella is the best match! Its a beautiful name hun!!

Me too :D It's a gorgeous name :cheer:

lea m said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i know :oops: :D dont you love me though :lol:

Thanks girlies xxx

Rubie :cheer:

although spelt Ruby - that is what we are calling our little un :D

That's lovely, they work well together. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members