• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i heard baby last night and got name

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all :wave:

well i got a doppler yesterday (huge thanks to zoe (rubys mummy) for lending it to me i really appreciate it) :hug:

so last night i decided to try it out, my god it was admazing i was sitting there crying so much i just loved listening to her playing away :D then soon as id woken up i put it on again this morning.
i took it to work to listen as well but she wasnt too energetic today its more of an evening i feel little things but not really during the day :D

Anyway iv spoken to OH on phone last night and we decided on calling her Chloe.

I have chosen her first name and OH will choose her middle name (whenever he gets round to it really :rotfl: )

anyway hope you all like her name! :D :hug: :hug:

Great news babes.

I really like the name Chloe. xxx

That is a lovely name hun (happens to be my dogs name :lol: but she had it when we got her from the dog pound, we didnt name her) so it can't be on our list unfortunately. Im off to try my doppler again, it scares me though - in case I dont hear anything.

my sistewr - who is due in three weeks is calling her little girl chloe, so as it seems you have not taken my name on board I am happy with your choice! Seriously though - a very pretty name!!!

And congratulations on hearing the heart =beat it is very reassuring isn't it?! :hug:

It's a beautiful name, I love it. Glad you're having fun with your doppler!

I love Choloe

Dylanw as kissed by a little girl called chloe yesterday :dance:

Awwwwwwww its a gorgeous name hun, perfect for your little princess :hug: xxx

i love the name chloe we actually had that on our list of names :D

Chloe is a lovely name hun,congratulations on your little girl :hug: xx

That is the most perfect name hunny, and it rhymes with Zoe!!! :wink: :cheer: :rotfl:

My niece is called Chloe :lol: Its Greek, and means "blooming" I think :think:

I am so thrilled you have heard your princess with the doppler, its made my day knowing you can hear her, and I hope its a big reassurance to you, and you can relax a bit and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hug: :hug: Keep hold of it as long as you like, I am glad its being used

Ruby was a very lazy baby, I didnt feel her much or hear her except first thing/last thing but never much in the day. She is still a lay bones now :rotfl:

That's a beautiful name, Tracy. :D Just curious--what exactly can you hear with the doppler? I'm really curious now and thinking of buying one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back