Fathers Day testing? Keep my mind sane please :)

thank you Peanut, i am not hopeful this month. will test again tomz if my Ics are delivered. i swear i saw the lightest of lines but i had been staring at it for ages and sometimes couldnt see it so i chucked it in the bin.
its agony waiting, i just want to know so i can try again xx

Yeah its still early. We're not out yet

Although; I'm reporting nothing... I have lower back pain; I've been hungry today (but I think that's the weather) but that's about it... cramps, nausea ect seem to have gone today.

fx crossed for us.

Concentrating now on what vits etc i am going to take next month, write them down etc. also going to look into what can help OH and see if he will take any.

So my aim tonight is to make a list, amounts, days, what they are for etc. i am aiming myself for a good month next month xx

How are all the fathers day testers? Not long now :)

I've had cramps on and off all week and they have been worse today. Not quite the same as af style cramps and I don't usually get any before af. I've also come out in loads of spots today, which is really unusual for me, I usually get the odd one around af but not this many. What if any symptoms has everyone else had?

Well the witch has come early for me, pretty sure it's her anyway... suppose if I were being very optimistic I would say maybe its implantation bleeding, but it's AF-I can feel it.

Good luck everyone else, I hope we get lots of fathers day BFP's

Thank you, I'm feeling more positive now... I think AF has made me feel better in a weird way because at least now I know. I'm going to try and be more relaxed this cycle... but that's easy to say if I'm on CD01... hopefully I'll keep that mantra through to the end lol

Good luck to you x

Aww sorry to hear that Donna, I'm not holding out much luck for this month either x

Sorry to hear this donna. I got a bfn today and was due af today and nothing. Officially a day late. Sure she will show face tomorrow x

Fingers crossed you get your bfp tomz vicky - not over til she shows up.

Mine due Mon and still BFN on tests - keep thinking positive :) x

Im still in bed right now, i think she will show today. I dont feel pregnant at all. Good luck to u too x

I'm out too, af just arrived. Not what I wanted for fathers day, our last round of treatment and the last chance for us to have a baby before my oh is 40. Feel like such a failure.

I'm so sorry snowbee :( Don't feel like a failure, it's not your fault sweetie xx

I am out aswell.

Snowbee dont feel like that, its not your fault :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back