Anyone testing on the 30th

lillou

Reaction score
i have decided i am going to hold out and test on the 30th and not beforehand! anyone testing this day?

i will prob end up testing that day as then that would put me at nearly 7 weeks and really trying to hold out this time as dont want to be at doctors again at 4 weeks to be told bad news at 6 weeks then again at 8 weeks would rather just the bad news at 8 weeks lol.
manda x

sorry about your loss in the past hun :hug: :hug:

i hope this doesnt sound insenstative but have u already done a test and just testing on the 30th for re-assurance or will that be the first test you do? i am easily confused lol! x x x x

I'm testing on the 30th! :cheer: don't feel that optimistic as the OPKs didn't look convincing :)

that will be the first test il do if i can hold out that long lol
manda x

am not convinced with the OPK's either but we'v b'danced as much as possible so still hopin for the best :dance: cant wait til test, but i am going to try my best not to test early!

weve hardly been bd'ing because i was scared id get pg i no sods law its not i dont want a baby just that im going to be so worried this time around and convinced if i wait a year or so then nothing bad would happen.
manda x

aw hun, i cant begin imagine how ur feeling :hug: :hug:
if you even wanna talk, PM me :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel the same a bit, mand babs, as I m/c'd a couple of months ago and it was my second m/c. But hopefully we'll get our heads round it :) If you think you won't feel ok with it, have a chat to your bloke :)

i dont really want to approch the subject with him untill i know im pg as hes still very uneasy about what happened to the point he cant even watch scans on the tv bless him.
we will just have to wait and see what happens thanks the both of you
manda x

no I mean you should tell him how scared you are, maybe you're not ready to try again, or more likely your hubby will help you feel better about it :hug: :hug:

he wishes i was pg again now though i think hew needs to have anougher baby to get rid of the pain of losing one he works in funny ways.
he nose how i feel about it so has tried not to say anything about the subject
manda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back