Fathers Day testing? Keep my mind sane please :)

CockerMum

Reaction score
Hi,

Anybody testing on Fathers Day? I am due the day after but would like to test then if I can hold out. I am already willing myself not to test :wall2:

Please keep me sane lol! X

Lol, i always start testing at 5dpo, cos I can't hold out aha! Af due the 22nd, probably test way earlier aha x

Same as Peanutbutter :d haha
Its my dads 50th and fathers day on the same day, He is so desperate to be a granddad i was hoping id have a nice little present for him..I hope you have a lovely surprise for your OH :D xx

Someone said I can't test at 6dpo which would be Saturday so might try Sunday morning or maybe Saturday lol! I am terrible and will just keep testing lol! X

That's what I thought Lulla but will still prob test way earlier haha x

Lol, usually tour not supposed to test up until about 12dpo the tww thing. I don't think I've ever held out that long. So 6dpo is still really early, but it's still a long time to wait aha!
I did get a bfp at 8dpo in January, then last month I started getting a faint line at 5dpo, but thats because I implant early apparently lol. Xx

I tested really early, and Ive so far had really faint lines on 2 frer , three lines on a dig i ripped open and nothing on ic.... I think they could be evaps.
Since I've got the lines I've had ALL of the symptoms too... It must be all in my head. I wish I had the strength to wait...
Haha

Don't know how early I implant but will still have a go on Sunday morning and see :) I am desperate to do one tho haha.

Are they the blue or pink dye? I used to use blue but got so many evap lines that I ended up switching to pink before I went grey lol! It's sounding all good tho Lulla - you ain't out the game yet :) x

The frer are pink and the cb dig was blue! I hope not, It would be amazing to tell my dad he's going to be a granddad on his birthday :D
Good luck to you, keep us updated xxx

I use the onestep tests off eBay now - really cheap as I am a serial tester lol!

Good luck :) x

Apparently they aren't that sensitive, so don't stress if you don't get a positive early! My friend was 2 weeks past AF and she only got a faint line x

Did another frer today BFN :(
Now I'm questioning how many dpo I am as I had two lots of positive opks this month, So I'm either 11dpo or 5dpo haha
Guess ill just wait for AF!

God I hope I'm still in the game! Or it means I'm going crazy with make believe symptoms x

Fingers crossed but I would defo go from 5dpo x

Ill know for sure in a week! This is going to be a loooong week haha x

I know lol! I am willing Sunday to come and that's me testing mega early lol!! Do boots sell first response? Going to get one of those for Sunday :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back