Any point in testing today?

cherelle

Reaction score
Hey

Im due my AF today and it hasnt come so i intended on testing.... but when i got up this morning i realised id used my last test! Would there be any point in me going out to get another test and testing today? Im not sure if it has to be FMU?

Thanks x

Hey, firstly, congrats on no AF!!

I got very faint bfps on cheap ones from 11dpo, and this was at all times of the day - every time i peed, i peed on a stick so I could compare the lines, lol! I then got a bfp on a diggi at 13dpo.

So, I would be a hypocrite if I said wait untill tomorrow, coz I know how hard it is, and I couldnt/didnt wait!
Good luck whatever you decide to do xxxxx

hi hunn ime with lea on this one i would test if it was me but ultimately its up to you good luck got my fingers x for you...xx

Maybe get a pack of two cbd, take one today and leave one for your fmu tomorrow or later on in the week, goodluck hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if you missed AF that you should be ok to test anytime, but i haven't actually done that myself.

I tested when i missed my period - no way i wasn't going to :good:

OMG got a faint line!! i dont know if its too spaced out though? ???? omg!

Fingers crossed its your bfp hun. What type of test did u use hunny?x x

cant find my bloody camera! and my phone cam is rubbish. Ive looked at loads of pics online though of the same test (first response) and i think its deffo a bfp. Im in complete shock! Just called my OH and now have a horrible wait until i can go to the doctors in the morning! x

I'm so happy for you mrs, that's great!!! Did you use same test yesterday? Must be the best feeling ever! Might get some First Response for next month - if the witch gets me soon!

xxxx

Congratulations hunny, looks like this month is your month. Im made up for you. Remember it wasnt your fmu so its going to be more faint. OMG im so happy for you x x

awww thanks so much guys :) i just cant believe it! Lauraanne i didnty use the same test yesterday - i think it waas friday when i last tested? And it was only an ebay cheapie that time x

Thanks Cherelle - i might get some if the witch doesn't get me this month. OMG eeeeeeeeeeee! Let us know how your OH takes the good news! xxxxx

Let us know how your OH takes the good news! xxxxx

Thanks Louise B :)

And i just called my other half and i dont think he believes me! Hes doing some charirty work with the homeless today so when he gets home in a few hours ill get a proper reaction! We were both speechless on the phone! x

Hey, firstly, congrats on no AF!!

I got very faint bfps on cheap ones from 11dpo, and this was at all times of the day - every time i peed, i peed on a stick so I could compare the lines, lol! I then got a bfp on a diggi at 13dpo.

So, I would be a hypocrite if I said wait untill tomorrow, coz I know how hard it is, and I couldnt/didnt wait!
Good luck whatever you decide to do xxxxx

13 dpo :O

omg so i could be
worrying about nothing?

am only 8dpo an had very faint line an some disappeared gives me hope am going to wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back