Fathers day present ideas please

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Hey folks,
why not post your fathers day pressie ideas here so people (me) can pilfer them.
(someone pm me if this is a duplicate :roll: )

Thanks in advance

Laura xxxx

Dan's really into lego so I got them a lego car set each that they can build and play together :)

Stu if you're reading this :x :x :wink:

My hubby has asked to be booked in for couple of hours in a floatation tank but hes getting a mug as that is what I got for mothers day!!!! :twisted:

We went to a place called Ceramic Experience where you can paint mugs and plates and things. We made a mug saying 'Daddy's mug' with her footprints, name and age. I made one the same for my Dad saying 'Grandad's mug'. And also Mummy's mug and Granny's mug as I thought we'd get jealous and want one too :rotfl:

I got him a big toblerone with worlds best dad on it and a set of golf balls and other golf stuff with SPURS all over it. Not a lot as we are in middle of moving home so no can afford :D

Harrison and I have made him a card and a special picture with paints and sponges and I have printed a I love Daddy T-shirt with a picture of Daddy on :D my OH prefers homemade things (Just incase anyone thinks I'm tight ass lol :lol: )

We are child free this weekend so he will be getting a pint in the local,

I got OH a collage mug from Snapfish with lots of pictures of Lucy on and the title "Daddy's Girl" because she really is a Daddy's girl. I gave him it early :oops: mainly because we're on holiday on Sunday with my mum and dad and while I've got a card for my dad I haven't got him a pressie.

Still, OH loves it and has it at work now so he can show off his little girl while having a mug at work no-one will pinch!

Becky said:
Still, OH loves it and has it at work now so he can show off his little girl while having a mug at work no-one will pinch!

Awww thats so sweet!! I got my OH a mug from Harrison from Snapfish at Christmas and they really are lovely :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back