• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pictures of your wedding cakes please..........

i want some cake :) please... my wedding cake is going to have to be chocolate
:)

This was our novelty one.......

TankCakeDscf0372.jpg

Our other cake was just a traditional 2 tier...I don't know if I have a pic...will have a look!

oooh you can just about see it in the background here!
RachDscf0382.jpg

Lovely Cakes Everyone! Cant Wait To See Mine All Decorated, I Wont Want To Cut It :(

Thanks everyone. There are some lovley cakes, and have given me some ideas.

I think I might go for a chocolate cake with the character bride and groom but as for everything else......who knows. Best let the bride guide me on the rest. xxx

Hi - this was ours.

It was actually 3 tiers but the cake fell over and the top one fell on the floor and all the icing broke but the people at the hotel managed to make it look presentable.

We had vanilla sponge on the bottom, fruit in the middle and chocolate on the top (which is the one that fell off but was still edible!)

We also had our cake topper made by character creations - I sent in pics of us and our wedding gear and she made a fantastic topper!

DPP_02-05-07_0269.jpg

I really have to stop lookin at this thread it couls lead to possible weight gain

Believe me it could. For the past few days I have been craving swiss roll and custard............Infact any type of cake will do...........I can't beleive how much weight I'm putting on. xxx

I had two cakes for our wedding.....Im not keen on fruit cake so this one was mine :D ........................
DSCF1583.jpg

And this was the 'traditional' one
DSCF1584.jpg

Both were made by my Auntie bless her...............That was just about a year ago now (5th August)

does your auntie want to make me one of the choc ones!! :pray:

LOL, I doubt it very much!!!

It just about drove her bonkers making all the chocolate curls and stuff!

Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:
MWAH XXXX Thank you Urchin :wink: Now that is what I call a quick service! :lol:

heres mine.. made it all by myself the week of the wedding.. i also organised everything.. did the baloons myself.. bloody everything.. lol.. thank go the wedding wasnt untill 3.30 lol.

bW286.jpg

weddingprof282.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back