Fat thighs

Lilelephant

Reaction score
OH just announced my thighs look really fat! :-(

I know I have put on weight and feel shit about it as I lost over 3 stone a year ago! I don't need him telling me

Is he still alive? :mad:

My thighs are the bane of my life, I hate them :(

Gosh mrsmc it doesn't look like there is an inch of fat on you! Give him a slap!

i have noticed fat going on my bum and my thighs....good job really cos with the soze of my boobs i need some stability or i would topple over....lol

oh and give him a slap....xx

Id be burying him under the patio lol

Definitely deserves a slap! I seem to have put weight on all over, thighs and bum are enormous and I have fat bulging around my back. I truly hate my body like this... grrr...

men ay, just tell him there is more of you to love lol, i got weighed at hospital today and im 10st 2 lmao where the weight is i dunno but that means ive put on over 2 stone lol, and ive noticed the tops of my thighs have that orange skin peel thingy look about them - mmm sexy, not lol

That's not very nice!
I'd much rather have big thighs than boney thighs though ;) xxx

MEN!! sometimes you have to wonder if they remember to put their brains in geat before they speak. xxx

I have fat arms today! Look!! With thighs I hide them :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317371754.634809.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317371754.634809.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 18
I always have fat arms - just praying they dont get worse. was lucky enough to inherit the bingo wings from my dads side. xxx

I've always had fat thighs, that's where I carry my weight anyway - hips and thighs. But they are getting so much bigger now. I've trained hubby to tell me that clothes 'don't look very flattering' rather than out and out telling me I look fat in something. He definitely deserves a slap for that!

Oh god Mrs MC - big slap coming his way!

My oh has never dared say im fat even when I was carrying the extra, as he weighs double my weight bless him

Last edited:
I'd get him back by saying 'Wow your penis looks really small today' :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back