Huge thighs

Melanie

Reaction score
Im seriously disgusted with my body. Its just nasty and horrible.

I need some help.

How do I shift fat from my thighs? My waist is a size 12 (which is two sizes bigger than i want it to be) but unless i can find really baggy trousers i struggle to get into them because my thighs are HUGE! At the moment i buy those boyfriend slouch jeans and that are supposed to be really baggy but they fit me so tight around the thighs that it looks awful.

what exercises do i need to be doing?

Ohhh I'm the same.....totally snap. Even at my fattest I've still got a tiny waist but HUGGGHHHHHH thighs!!! Nightmare. I wear 18's to cover the thighs then pull them in with a belt, it's madness. I have to say I used to train 4 times a week in the gym (this is long before LO!!! LOL) and she made me do squats and lunges (yip even forked out for a personal trainer I was that peeved with them) she said everyone has a 'spot' they hate and is never right and for me it's thighs. Sounds like were the same. Have to admit, after weeeeeeks of squats and lunges and weeeeeks of completely hating them even DH turned around and said out of the blue "I can see a difference you know it's working" kind of a cheeky remark but encouraging all the same. So I'd say squats and lunges......google them you'll find instructions/piccies etc.

But........since I hate those and hate doing them (I must start again though) - I'd love to hear others ideas on this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back