Where has my waist gone??

Hazel

Reaction score
I ordered some new over the bump jeans from next as was starting to get uncomfortable.

Anyway, tried them on this morning and my waist has totally gone :cry: , so I put a different pair on that I've been wearing last week and looked in the mirror and I look like an apple on legs!!!!!! My arse is huge, my hips are huge, my thighs are huge and I'm all round with a little pea head :lol: .

I weighed myself and I haven't put on anymore weight apart from the stone that I noticed a few weeks ago.

I'm going to be the size of a house!!!!!! I look in tri 3 occsionally at the pics and it scares me, how do some of the ladies get up off a chair!!!

Hazel said:
I'm going to be the size of a house!!!!!! I look in tri 3 occsionally at the pics and it scares me, how do some of the ladies get up off a chair!!!

We don't :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's as monumental effort to hoist myself off of the sofa so I don't bother sitting on it anymore. Anything that has me leaning back is a bad thing sitting wise these days. I perch on the edge of a chair and keep tilted forward. Much more dignified when trying to stand up.

There are some seriously big bumps in there :lol:

I had to remove the belly button ring yesterday as hubby said he can see it starting to really stretch.

Didn't help when my SIL said I looked about the same size as Ulrika Johnson who's due any day now :(

Oh well, only 16 more weeks left.

think ur waist has gone the same place mine has :lol:

:hug: iv stopped looking at the tummy pics in tri 3, great big whoppers :)

ok...now I'm scared!! I've not looked at any tri 3 bumps yet becasue I'm worried enough about my own at the minute. I feel like I'm already huge for 15 weeks and I'm getting backache all the time.

I'm worried that by the time I hit 3rd tri I'll have to have a crane to lift me up and down!!

Luckily my waist hasn't disapeared yet but I think that's more to do with me having a mahoooosive big fat butt than my waist not getting any bigger :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I feel massive and reckon that I'll be the size of a house by the end. I have developed love handles so I have the illusion of a waist at the moment :D

I feel huge now too, and the regular customers in work keep commenting on my still being there as if my baby should be here by now, when i have ages left to go still lol.

I never had much of a waist to start off with (at least it didnt feel like it) but apparently i dont look pregnant from the back. I think its to do with how you carry. My babe is literally ALL at the front, but many people carry them all around

Easier said then done but we're gotta just enjoy knowing our HUGE bellies have nice healthy babies in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back