I just took three of my piercings out.

Tiffy

Reaction score
Yes, I did it. I DID IT. Some of these piercings I've had for years, and I did it. I took my bridge, eyebrow, and lipring out. :shock: All in one go, at random.

I just feel like now was the time for change. I'm not sad about it at all, as I thought I would be... I still have my monroe, madison, and nip for the time being anyways. :cheer:

So, are there any piercing fans out there? Have you had piercings yet had to take them out? Did it make you kind of happy like me, or sad? Personally, I love the change to bits.

Im boring me, just got my belly button and ears done. Only time I took one out was when I was pregnant but it went straight back in after, my belly looks too plain without it 8)

5xqkefb.jpg

I took this out
i regret it
i want it back but they sed it will hurt more going through old hole

ive had loads of piercings and took them out

cos i didnt want them in, its a nice feeling, but i always regret taking them out

337870035_l.jpg

lol look at me i look well baby faced
i want it back
i like that pic as it has metal metal metal yessssssssss

Becksss said:
337870035_l.jpg

lol look at me i look well baby faced
i want it back
i like that pic as it has metal metal metal yessssssssss

ohhhh i love piercings i want more.....
your look well young :shock:

I just got my first piercing last month. My tongue. It was a 30th birthday present from my work.

Yeah, I have had my lip done for over four years... and I feel pretty weird without it, actually. I've decided to take out my monroe and keep the lipring. It's just too much a part of me.

lauramumof2 said:
I just got my first piercing last month. My tongue. It was a 30th birthday present from my work.
Tongue piercings are pretty cool. I wanted to get mine done twice, but ended up getting my neck (madison) done instead.

oz was ur monroe on left or right?

I always thought on left side it was monroe and right a madonna?

when i had little one im having my tongue done again.
:)

cos like ive wanted it done for AGES..

Becksss said:
oz was ur monroe on left or right?

I always thought on left side it was monroe and right a madonna?
Yep, that's right.
And I'm pretty sure mine is a madonna, but I think most people wouldn't understand what I'm talking about if I said that... so I just say monroe anyways.

oh right lol
i always say madonna cos i like it better and mine actually is 1 lol
i hate monroe

Becks you look great with your madonna, in which case. :)
I am so torn between the lip and the madonna... what do you think I should go with?

keep lip cos madonna on own is kind of a chavvy/trendy 1
spesh if u have a gem in it :rotfl:

Mine has a gem in it. :lol:
I am thinking about taking out my madonna jewelry and putting it in my lip piercing.
I'm sick of the ring and I do like the sparklyness.

Oooooh does the tounge piercing hurt i really want to get mine done :shock:

nope it didnt hurt me at all,
just a bit weird after having it done, you think you cant eat anything and i got paras that i would like loose the bar (even though its screwd in tight)

its just getting used to it.

Does it cost alot i reallyt want mine done but people keep putting me off with all the stories i hear of after its done :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back