FAO Bellybump!

Minime

Reaction score
COUGH SPLUTTER!!!! I have just read your blog! OMG you cant let him get away with that!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am still trailling my jaw on the floor!! Please please please complain as he may put other people off going to see a doctor in future when they really need it! Contact the practice manager or PCT.

Did he make no attempt to look at the rash or to do a test (i.e glass test for meningitis)?

LMAO, sorry t make you splutter, nope he did nothing. Luckily with a little TLC and lots of cream etc, it went down over the next couple of day until he is his happy little self again. I have made a complaint to the centre where we went and saw him, but as he's not our usual doctor they couldnt help much. we've complained and made it out to be worse than it was lol, but only because we were sensible enough to know what it was in the end. (Nanna changed washing powder!!!) i'd done the glass test already too. All they do was apologise on his behalf and say he just had a very different apporach to his bedside manner, bullpoo i say! he was just so lazy, arogant and annoying her couldnt be arsed!!!

I read that blog bit too, really irritated me! I've been concerned since becoming pregnant that people wont take me seriously because of my age and so far i've been treat like i should be clueless, but then again for all i know they might treat all people like that.
I'd have complained loads!! We've got a doctor at the practise i go to (not my doctor) loads of my friends see her and she never looks at things. My friend went in with dizzy spells and feeling really faint, she had an eating disorder when she was younger yet the doctor simply asked if she'd had a cold recently and told her it was that and sent her away!!
It's taken me and her bf a week to convince her to see a doctor about it i was so angry about it, some doctors are just pricks
Having said that some are lovely, i saw an emergency doctor recently and he was wonderful!

Wow, I just read it too and it made me angry.

You know, I never have any problems when my hubby goes along with me, of course he is 6 foot 5 and built like a rugby player. You can borrow him next time you go to the doc, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a day off work :lol:

What a fob off! I'm just thinking suppose another young mum who was less assertive went in and got the same treatment and next time her baby got ill she was too frightened to take it to a doctor? People like that give good doctors a bad name. :shakehead:

Age has absolutely no bearing on how good a parent you'll be, time he got into the 21st century and realised that.

Recently a friend of my DD's who's got a baby took her to see the dr and was fobbed off with its a cold, give calpol *sigh*
The baby ended up in hospital that afternoon with pneumonia. The mum even at 15 knew it was something more and took her to A&E and she was right!

a little girl my sister used to look after was taken into a doctors and he refused to look at her even though it's an emergency doctors as she didnt have an appointment, she was severly ill apparently and he still woulldnt see to her. She died 4 days later of meningitis. Her parents were too bothered to take her to hospital as they were told to 'stop fussing' and give her some calprufen and put her to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back