GRRRRRR

abcd1234

Reaction score
Omg i need to just get a little anger out!!!

2 weeks ago my baby daddy decided he wanted to be a part of Tally's life and do his bit, then he started acting all sweet, when i was working he was ringing through to my "office" (tiny little room with a safe in lol) and chatting etc, bieng flirty.
I asked him on tuesday to let me know what he wants from her birth, like when he wants to know, how etc, and i wanted to talk about her christening, he said yeah he'd let me know and everything else.

SOOO i find out that last weekend, before he stopped his flirting with me etc he went out and slept with some girl from work, she's 17, and one of those girls who falls madly for people, i dont wanna sound rude but it's no as if she's a looker either, he called her a moose (sp lol) plenty of times around me, just like he did the other girl who he cheated on me with.

I am SOOOO mad!! He's so immature and destructive, seems to think everything can be solved by either running or using his cock!! Last week he had a fight with his mum and didnt come home for 5 days!! I want his family around Tally but not him.

He's a thief, everytime i work with him he's desperate for information i have from our security guard about suspitions of him, i know of many times he's stolen from my work, but i cant tell people now as i'll seem involved. He's been sacked from his last 2 jobs for theft, he does Coke and smokes weed, he even made a joke about how he didnt choose to do coke someone shoved it up his nose! He has no qualifications at all and doesnt turn up for work half the time, he's about to be sacked. He doesnt care about anyone but himself, he never asks about Tally even though he helped make her, my floor manager has spent more money on her then he has (£8 to be exact, Eight fucking pound on his daughter), everytime i tell him to stop the whole, we'll end up together bull he starts going on about how we never know what the future will bring, and he's convinced she'll change him and we'll be a family.

It's not going to happen. My baby has a dad, who loves her despite her not being his, who loves me, despite all my flaws, and who would NEVER do anything to hurt me.

I'm going to text his mum to reassure her i want her and his dad and sister in Tally's life, but i'm going to make sure i have all my info on keeping him away. I know one simple drugs test would be enough.

OMG i'm so angry now!!! I love my daughter, and im so glad he hasnt been around for me to associate her with him, cos i'm worried all this pain he put me through would make me resent her. Last day at work tomorrow, then fingers crossed they will all fuck off and leave me alone to love my baby!!!!

Oh Clare he sounds like a right wanker and I think your decision to get all the info about having him around is a good thing. You don't want/ need someone like that around your LO. I think you already have enough love for your baby to make up for a million of him and you'll be a great mother :hug: :hug: :hug:.

Good news about it being your last day tomorrow, you can just relax then and enjoy your time off before your LO arrives :D

Alex xxx

Sometimes I wonder why I ever complain about Gray walking out never to see or speak to us again :roll: I genuinely do believe I have it easy!

I would be fuming too hun. You don't deserve this shit Clare and you've given him chance after chance to prove he can do this whole Father lark. To no avail :wall:

I'm sure you CAN do this with his family around Tally and not him, it's not impossible. It makes things difficult but if you can do it, go for it.

What a kn*b he is. He's had ample opportunity to do his bit for you and your daughter.

I know it's easy for me to say but I'd walk away from that t*sser never to look back again... Grrr no wonder you're annoyed. :hug:

xx

has he any redeeming features? sounds like ur better off without him :hug:

It sounds like you are much better without him, and so is your baby...you don't need anyone in your life that causes you stress and pain, especially now. You sound like a good strong mama, forget him anyway (sounds as though you have).

:hug: It's amazing how they can push our buttons! Grrr MEN! :twisted: he's best out of yours and Tally's life. Glad your finishing work so he's not in your face anymore :hug: xx

Ok so i found out this girl is only just 16! Makes me feel sick the though of him, i really believed he cared about this other girl from work but obviously not.

I got really mad on sat and sent him an angry msg, i regretted it immediately as i've spent 7 months in silence and "being the better person" but i've had enough. This is what i sent him

"just to make it clear. I dont want you around me or tally. I have spent months researching how to keep you away from her whilst allowing your family to see her. you actually need help and i'm not having oyu fuck up my little girl the way you've fucked yourself up. TBH i'm sure this wont make any difference to you anyway. She's never meant anything to you andyou never wanted her. I'll od everything in my power to keep her safe, and at the moment that means keeping you well away. Sort yourself out."

It's everything i've wanted to say, but i never actually wanted to loose my cool and say it.

The worst thing...... even after all that, he still hasn't replied. Looks like my suspicions we're right, Tally is jsut an unconvenience.

forgot to add, i have now deleted his number from my phone and dont have it written down, the tempation to get angry again keeps rushing over me but knowing i cant is good. I have to just leave it but i'm verging on hatred here. I know its wrong but i keep thinking of all those times he palyed the "the world would be better without me" card and want to scream YES IT WOULD at him!!! :( i dont like feeling hateful, it's not me

He does sound like a waste of space :hug: So glad you have your other guy who is looking forward to bringing her up and being a proper Dad to her.

Well done you :cheer: :hug: :clap:

I really do think that you've made the right decision. You've nipped his "I'll be there for her, no I won't, I'll be there for her, no I won't" indecisiveness in the bud before Tally arrives and it will do you both the world of good.

The anger does slowly wash over though Clare, once you've made a conscious decision to forget the tw*t it makes it a lot easier to move on from it. I'm always here if you need a chat. I've been so good and never contacted Gray to have a go, but I so would have if I hadn't deleted his number as soon as I did!

At least you have removed yourself (and your daughter of course) from a potentially emotional destroyer... Daddy can find another little princess :shakehead: He's clearly not cut out for your precious little sweetheart.

BTW, not sure if you are with that lovely ex of yours or just good friends, but even if you're not together, he sounds as though he's going to play a pretty good fatherly role in Tally's life, and with that - I'll shut up :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back