Faith Johnson Born 30/01/07 Birth story!

faithsmummy

Reaction score
hello ladies well im back!

Went in to be induced monday night at 6pm and they started off by givin me a pesserie at 7.30pm which made me have a show! but nothing else!
So waited until the next morning and still nothing!
But then my midwife examined me and i was 1cm dilated! so she decided to break my waters!
Then that was it bang i went into labour! started with some gas and air! but i was trying to tell everyone the pain was really getting bad and that i couldnt do it anymore everyone was saying its ok your only 1cm its not that painful yet! i was throwing up saying no its hurting please more pain relief so they gave me pethadine then that was it i felt the pain was getting bad but felt like i had been asleep for so long so didnt seem as bad!
But because the baby was back to back and stuck they asked if i would mind having an epidural at this time i was in so much pain i didnt care!
but i was crying my eyes out because i thought i was being a wimp well just before my epidural she checked me again and i was fully dilated within 3 hours! :shock:
Just as they were trying to put the needle in my back that was it i couldnt stop myself i was bearing down! so they got it done really quick!
then i was soooo tired i had about 15 mins rest!
But because she was stuck i ended up having a vontouse and tore in 2 places but no stiches! :) she had the cord wrapped round her 3 times round her neck her arm and her belly! no wonder she was stuck! had her passed strait skin to skin! and she did a HUGE burp!
So 4 hours and 16 mins of labour and i gave birth to a little girl! 6lb 5 and a half oz's!
Ive never been so proud in my life! :lol:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w282 ... /faith.jpg

Will post more piccies soon!

Congrats Shell, well done hunny, you did soooo well :clap: :hug:

Faith is totally gorgeous, a little doll

Enjoy her xxxx

Congrats on having baby Faith.

Fast and furious, wow, well done :cheer:

Well done sweetheart and welcome baby Faith :cheer:

awww congrats thats the most reassuring story ive heard so far lol

i keep saying it Shell but im so proud of you, and of course she is beautifull, wow hunny. huge congratulations :hug: :hug:

Many congratulations on your little princess :hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back