Fairy fabric conditioner

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I got a few free samples with my Bounty newborn bag and used some lastnight on our bedding. It smelled gorgeous. Im just wondering if anybody uses it on their LOs clothes and if they are ok with it?

Cheers :)

We use it to, my mum constantly sticks her face in Leif's clothes to sniff them.

Yeah, we use it on everything except towels. Smells lovely.

i must of used it then if we ahd it back then with newborn. think she was alright. ive bought a massive bottle anyway from asda as it was only £2 plus i had a voucher to save 50p lol so £1.50 bargain :p 3litre bottle for £2.

Think im getting through the massive bottle of comfort the white one with baby on it atm.thought that one smelt nice :)

I love that too...used it for ages, then done my shopping online one week and they had clearly ran out and sent me Sainsburys Almond & Tonka bean indulgence conditioner instead....i think it smells even better and no reactions from LO, I'd happily use either now, their mistake acutually turned out pretty well if you ask me!! :)

natalie&jake said:
I got a few free samples with my Bounty newborn bag and used some lastnight on our bedding. It smelled gorgeous. Im just wondering if anybody uses it on their LOs clothes and if they are ok with it?

Cheers :)

Hi, i tried the samples also then went out and bought the big bottle it has a really nice long lasting smell, it keeps the clothes soft and things are easier to iron. I think it is great and wouldn't use anything else now. I even bought the fairy washing powder and we use it for the whole family.

:D

I can't use fabric conditioner because of DD's excema and I miss it soooo much! Used to love how my clothes and bedding smelt, now they don't smell of anything and my towels are all rough. You lucky ladies that can use it ;)

I use fairy powder and conditioner for eefies stuff but sometime use comfort pure which I prefer the smell of :)

Kina said:
I can't use fabric conditioner because of DD's excema and I miss it soooo much! Used to love how my clothes and bedding smelt, now they don't smell of anything and my towels are all rough. You lucky ladies that can use it ;)

i dont use any thing on my towels as it stops them being abosrbant (sp?) like it does with my cloth nappies, and towels arent rough, how are u drying them?

i use lenor, the blue one for clothes, am addicted to the smell, but fairy is lovely too, especially the powder, not so sure on the liquid

Will have to get some this weekend, ready to wash baby stuff for next week! Only eight more sleeps til I meet LO :shock:

paradysso said:
Kina said:

i dont use any thing on my towels as it stops them being abosrbant (sp?) like it does with my cloth nappies, and towels arent rough, how are u drying them?

i use lenor, the blue one for clothes, am addicted to the smell, but fairy is lovely too, especially the powder, not so sure on the liquid

I dry my towels outdoors. All but the tesco finest ones I got earlier in the year go all rough when dried outside.

when u next wash them, put a glug of vinigar in the draw and it will break down the stiffness, works with my nappies some times they turn to cardboard and vingar always does the trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back