Fabric Conditioner

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by BubbleOne, Nov 11, 2005.

1. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Just wondering whether or not you put fabric conditioner in the machine when you wash babys clothes?
    My mums just gone out and brought me 3 5litre bottles of conditioner but it's not the 'pure' one for sensitive skin.
    Any advice? Don't want to waste the conditioner or have to wash our clothes seperately to Bubbles when s/he arrives xxx

2. Guest

I use fabric conditioner when I washed the babies clothes. I have sensitive skin and am funny with some washing powders but never had a reaction due to fabric conditioner. Obviously your little ones skin is probably not going to be like mine....but I think it shoud be fine. I planned to do all babies stuff with mine and OH's.

Unless anyone knows any different? :?

3. AmberNicole

AmberNicole Well-Known Member

Initially, I washed Ava's clothing separately with a liquid detergent for babies. Now I wash her clothing with ours, fabric softener and all. You could always test a piece of the baby's clothing with the fabric conditioner once s/he arrives to save re-washing it all if your baby does have a reaction.

4. lucybluebell

lucybluebell Member

I wash ours all together- gosh can`t be faffing with seperate washes!!!!!
    Use non-bio and sensitive conditioner though!!
    love Lucy xx