Verbaudet, rubbish, don't be fooled!

toni64539

Reaction score
In the bounty pack they had an offer for verbaudet, spend 20 quid get 15 off and you get a free changing bag (which looked gorgeous) ordered it, and they emailed me saying if I still wanted the products I needed to order again as there had been a technical error regarding payment, so did it again and the same thing happened again!!!! On doing research this is a common problem apparently. When my order did turn up, I recieved some free crappy toy instead! I was fuming as the whole reason I'd ordered anything was to get the bag as it was the nicest one I've seen around ( would happily of paid for it if they actually sold it) I rung them to complain and they just said they were out of stock and that's the substitute, when I placed the order they said it WAS in stock. Google verbaudet reviews and all sorts comes up about this, they offer a fab free gift so you order and actually no one ever recieves it, but get a rubbish 99p toy instead, what a con! Gutted cos I loved the bag and can't get it anywhere :(

Aww that's a shame :( Maybe return the items?

They have various offers on and if the offer code you used is out of date they will use another offer.

I've used them a handful of times and have to say I have never had a problem ordering, the offer I've used or with the items I've received.

It is horrible when you get a bad experience but sadly every company makes mistakes or isn't able to complete the original offer. These offers are always displayed over bargain forums and shared with friends.

No problems here either although delivery has been slow

Also never had any problems with them. I got a childs baking set with one order and never been particularly slow.

Really crappy when you do have a bad time with a company though, I hope you manage to get things sorted.

I've ordered from them and been very pleased with my purchases. Free gift was a wooden train pull along toy which is so cute. Fast delivery and easy transaction. Sorry to hear you haven't had a good experience with them. :-( x

I've ordered from them and found them great. However I know the changing bag you mean as I got it free with my order an was disappointed. Its tiny! The picture made it look huge but I you look at its dimentions its very deceiving! Sorry you ha a rubbish time.

I got the changing bag...... It's crap!!! But I was pleased with the £15 off :) xx

dont leave it keep emailing telling them your not happy, its the principle of it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back