What brands will you be using?

Mrsyogibear

Reaction score
Just nosy :good:

What washing powder/tabs/gel/liquidtabs will you be using? or have you used for your baby's clothes? and what fabric conditioner?

I started washing Little man's clothes last week and I'm using fairy non bio tabs & fairy fabric conditioner, the clothes are SO soft and smell amazing, esp after being out in washing line after :)

What nappies & wipes?

I have bought pampers & huggies nappies and a mix of baby wipes lol
pampers, huggies, johnsons, asda little angels, boots baby wipes :)

What feeding equiptment/bottles.steriliser.breast pump whichever you are using?

I have avent microwave steriliser, avent breastpump, and avent and tommee tippee bottles.

pram?

we have the silver cross 3d one in black :) i love it and it will be getting built up very soon.

and clothes?

next, baby gap, mothercare, asda, tesco & sainsburys

anything else any1 wants to add feel free :)

Washing powder etc I was wandering earlier about washing powder etc!, will have to have a look for the non bio stuff when i start washing LO's clothes, atm i just buy what evers on offer lol!

Nappies
I've bought a few packs of pampers and a few backs of huggies just going to see which we prefer once LO arrives i think!

Feeding Am yet to buy a steriliser but got some Avent bottles

PramWe've ordered the babystyle Oyster :)

Clothes, we have next, very & tesco atm, but since we're team yellow saving most of the buying for when we know whether Lo is pink or blue!

I'm using fairy non bio on babies clothes

nappies ive been using huggies and pampers but tending to find he leaks through the pampers :-/
got all sorts of wipes pampers, huggies and johnsons

using the tomee tippee steriliser and bottles not had a problem with them :)

pram is silver cross which I got given to me, but also have a chico one as well that has the car seat on it.

formula I'm using cow and gate baby seems to like it

Last edited:
I'm using fairy washing powder and comfort softener.
I've bought a few packs of the Eco disposable nappies (get them from boots and mothercare) to try and be semi earth friendly! Fingers crossed for no leaks!!
I've got an avent steriliser and bottles. Will try bf at first but know that I'll prob go on to ff quite soon so I've also started to buy SMA milk.
We've got a mamas and papas zoom travel system.

It's difficult knowing what to buy as so many factors could mean that it doesn't suit - baby could have extra sensitive skin, nappies could leak, bottles might not suit...... It's hard to guess ahead!! And that's not good for someone like me who likes to be organised!!!

Washing powder etc - Probably just normal non bio from Asda

Nappies
We've got the eco nappies that we will be using for the first month then we are going to cloth nappies

Feeding Breastfeeding but we do have the tommee tippee starter set just in case :)

Pram - Britax B smart in purple I love it and it has the carry cot, carseat and main chassis with it too.

Clothes, We have clothes from various places more from asda and tesco than anywhere, I figure he will be growing quite quickly so don;t need anything too expensive.

I will also be breastfeeding but have bottles ect aswell i plan to express at some point.

Washing powder - probably get Fairy, but wondering if I'll need to get one of those 'colour catcher' things for the coloured outfits (I have a tendency to dye clothes by accident!!) - are they safe enough to use for baby's clothes?
Nappies - Got a 27 pack of size 1 Huggies Newborn, a 92 pack of size 2 Huggies Newborn, and a 48 pack of Wilkinsons own brand Size 2 Newborn. Will see what sizes and brands suit, would prefer to use own brand as they're cheaper but not sure about leaks, etc.
Feeding - Planning on breastfeeding/expressing combo, so have Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature range.
Pram - PetiteStart Extreme Charisma travel system with Zia4 as spare.
Clothes - everything and anything in sales, I've got stuff from Debenhams, Next, Asda, Tesco, Mothercare, pretty much everywhere!!

We already use ASDA non-bio liquid tabs for our LO so will just carry on with that, we use lenor sensitive conditioner as well.

We have just changed to Asda's little angels nappies for our daughter and found they are just the same as Pampers which we did use but Asda's are half the price. We still use pampers wipes and will carry on the same with this LO when he arrives.

Clothes are a mixture, Next, George, Ted Baker, Debenhams, Tesco.

For bottles and steriliser we are using Tommee Tippee again like we did with our daughter, suited us fine and had no real complaints :)

We have a First Wheels City Twin and the Mamas and Papas Sola for when our daughter is willing to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back