How early to use clear blue digital???

lea554

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Just wondering if anyone knew how early you can use the clear blue digital tests, and what miu they are?

Ive been getting very very faint lines on other tests, and am now 12 dpo, so wondering when I can get it confirmed on a diggie! Think im imagining the lines now to be fair :mad:

Ive been feeling quite sick since yesterday, and had some light brown discharge yesterday, that went straight away - af due on sunday!

What does everyone think, and when would be best to use the diggi one to confirm?

xxx
:wave:

I would either get a two box pack or wait till actual AF due day or day after to save wasting it

Lot of luck to you , hopeit's your month X

Officially I think they're listed as 50mIU but they do say they're more like 25. I got very faint lines at 10dpo and got a positive on one at 11dpo, so you might get a clear result now. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you ladies! Just went and bought one (god, they are expensive,lol), so think I will save it for sunday, when af is due. Got 2 cheapies i can use in the meantime, if I feel the need to keep checking!
The leaflet for clear blue said it is 25miu, so fingers crossed - sunday I will find out for sure!
xxxxx

I got a bfp on a digi approx 11 dpo,3 days b4 af was due. I had been gettin really faint positives on other brands and really wasn't expectin the digi to show up positive wen it did x x

Ooooh, good luck lea! I hope this is it! Keep us updated!

:dust:

:thanks:

Thank you - dont worry, I am living my life through this forum at the mo, so I will keep you updated,lol!
My weekend will consist of work, buying HPT'S, POAS and going on here,lol!
xxx

i used a digi 3 days before period due and got a posative it says for 2 days early its bout 90% correct. so id say you should get a posativenow if you are. do u have a bodycare near you cause if you do they sell a 2 pack a digis for 9.99, which is normally the price of one. good luck again :)

Good luck!!!

I used the clear blue when i was 5 weeks pregnant and before that i used those strips which showed up positive and i was probably only 3-4 weeks i think.x

Thank you everyone - becasue of this thread I decided to test one day early on the digital, and it came back as positive - yay!!

So thank you girlies and lots and lots of baby dust to everyone ttc!!!

xxxx

Congratulations! Wow, you must be so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back