Faint positive help!!!

stephCC91

Reaction score
hiii me and my partner have been ttc for 7 months now and I have just got a faint positive with a predictor test AF is meant to arrive on Thursday after months of trying to get back to normal after depo I'm finally on a 34 day cycle but this month I had a bleed from
The 22nd to the 27th, I feel quite weird don't know how to explain it so thought I would just check and take a test then this faint line has shown up? Am I pregnant?? x steph x

Hiya i would say you are :) congrats. I had a really faint positive at 8dpo then the next day i did i another test and was a definate stronger line xxx

Last edited:
I really hope so ive never had a faint line before always solid negatives so disheartening I could of fainted myself when I saw it lol so fingers crossed try not to get my hopes up tho (although I'm already excited lol) Thanks for your reply :) xx

Faint positives are as far as I know still definite positives - so sounds like congrats are in order. Retest in a couple of days - the line usually gets darker!

xxxxx

ahhhhhhh I really hope so I'm
Getting very excited! I'm
Trying to hold back the urge to test again tmro morning but I know I'll give in! lol xxxx

I'd test again asap :)

I'd test again now actually. If you get the same line consecutively then it's a good sign and then you'd expect it to get at least a little darker each day.

ahhhhhhh I really hope so I'm
Getting very excited! I'm
Trying to hold back the urge to test again tmro morning but I know I'll give in! lol xxxx

I tested 3 times my first day, twice the next day, and at least once a day three days after! It's too exciting not to! And I'd agree with Louise - the more times you get the same result the more reassuring! Update us with news hon xxxxx

Awwww - I'm sorry. I'd test again in the morning though as they say that the highest concentration is first thing in the morning so if you're testing before AF - your first pee of the day is the one to use. I'd also test again if you're AF doesn't turn up. I have my finger crossed for you xxxxx

I know that's what I thought because I've had to pee quite a few times today lol so most probly diluted by now lol xxxx

Any news ? It could of been negative because your urine was too diluted at the time you tested. If the faint positive was pink then its a definate positive, you cant get a false positive but can get a false negative ;)

If the faint line was grey in colour then these are classed as a evap line. Goodluck hun :) x

Last edited:
hiii me and my partner have been ttc for 7 months now and I have just got a faint positive with a predictor test AF is meant to arrive on Thursday after months of trying to get back to normal after depo I'm finally on a 34 day cycle but this month I had a bleed from
The 22nd to the 27th, I feel quite weird don't know how to explain it so thought I would just check and take a test then this faint line has shown up? Am I pregnant?? x steph x
I Hope you are my lovely :) I am day 24 of my cycle, and have used a Predictor test, and have a very faint line, mmm took another 1 hour later and no line, now confused, I am going to wait until Tuesday when my period is due x

To Francisfamily I had faint lines with this 2nd pregnancy :) I didn't believe them at first but they got stronger over a few days now look at me nearly half way through. x Hope you get your BFP hunny x

ooo that sounds very promising then :) why do you think the second test I did 1 hour later didnt show a second line, congratulations to you hunni, I hope I have good news too, I do feel preggers, my boobs feel huge and uncomfortable, very weird :-~ thanks so much for your reply xx

I have viewed a few comments on different sites about Predictor test having fake positives, I guess I will just have to be patient haha xx

could have been too diluted pee, try doing one when you wake up if no test save pee in pot and run out and grab one hunny. I've always used cheapies so never had any experience of predictors x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back