faint positive now a negative

im so sorry hun sending you big hugs (((((((((()))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxx

so sorry pammie (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) and thinking of you xx

Thankyou every one for your kind words.
Been to doctors to day. SHe told me to go home and rest if i havent lost it am losing it, so to go home and wait. She also said my uterus is still high and if the bleeding doesnt stop soon or ease of then am to go back, If it stops soon to take a pregnancy test just to make sure.
I asked for a blood test but she said wait. What am waiting for i dont know?
Thanks again everyone
Pam xx

Oh Pammie I am so sorry this is happening to you, I hope you have plenty of love at support at home.

*Hugs*

I really dont know what to say, but just wanted you to know I am so sad to read this. I am sending you (((((((hugs)))))))) and hope you are doing ok. We are all here for you to listen and care when it all gets too much xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am really sorry to hear that pammie, i feel for you and i am sending you a big hug xxxx

So sorry to hear your news, remember we are all here for you!
I am thinking of you.. :( :( :(

:( I am so sorry babe!

(((((HUGS)))))

Tam x

Thankyou everybody
Isnt it strange how people i have never met are the most supportive. My work have been awful (so much for careing profession)
the night i got sent home from work a nurse rang me and actually asked if i was gutted or pleased :shock: I mean what planet is she living on.
Then tuesday night a nurse i was working with that night rang me asked me what happed to me and why didnt i have the decency to explain to her why i was going home :shock: (the sister in charge had sent me home he had noticed something was wrong). I couldnt believe the calls I was getting, at a time when i just wanted quite. It wasnt a question of them being there for me, they just wanted the gossip.
Thankyou everyone. You really are a life line for people when they are feling at there lowest and its nice to feel that there is someone there who understands and sympathises.
Thankyou
Pam xxx

Hi all today morning i took a hpt and i could see that that the control line is dark and test line got smudged.
Not sure how to upload a picture

Hi this Thread is nearly 11 years old, you may get more replies starting a new one(and in the am I pregnant section not TTC) so you know for next time! Could be a faulty test either way, you're best doing a new one. Good luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back