Faint line 11dpo!!

clairedoran

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Could it be? Its a tesco's cheapie. DH has just gone on his xmas night out with his mates, so to console myself I POAS and.......a faint line, but definetely there. I've got no symptoms, except last night I had bad af cramps in the night and I had a slight headache for a couple of days, but no sore boobs or anything. I'm not going to tell dh as i'm not convinced yet. Plus I feel like af is about to arrive any minute. Anyone used these tesco tests? Thanks ladies.

xx

ooooo iv heard these are reliable!!!

can you post a pic? it sounds very good :pray:

I used a tesco one at 10dpo and 11dpo and got faint lines :D I've got a pic of mine at 11dpo if you want to see it?

Sounds like you are pregnant to me though :cheer: Congrats!

I had a faint line a couple of days before my AF was due with my son.

Post a piccie!

Thanks for your replies ladies. I've heard these are quite reliable, but i've got cramps that are exactly the same as af. I cant find my cable to post a pic. Can I see the 11dpo pic please Rachel? It is a line, I don't have to look at it in different lights. Its definetely there. I'm a bag of emotions at the moment. I'm not going to mention anything to dh, this will be our 1st child together, so it really is going to be special. I don't want him to be disappointed if it turns out to nothing!

xx

Fingers crossed for you clairedoran, good luck and very best wishes!! :cheer: :hug:

]

Your all so nice, thanks ladies. I'll test again on Monday. I'll keep you all updated. Hopefully the December test list is about to turn into the December BFP list! Good luck everyone.

xx

So pleased to read you've got a line :dance: wonderful news :cheer:

But I understand your being cautious cos I am too :lol:

Fingers crossed that we can both move across to first tri

I love Tecos tests they showed my pregnancy with a faint line at 10 dpo in Sept/Oct - by 14 dpo it was lovely and strong so keep on using them I am sure you will see a difference each day. :pray: :pray: :pray:

reallyoldmum said:
I love Tecos tests they showed my pregnancy with a faint line at 10 dpo in Sept/Oct - by 14 dpo it was lovely and strong so keep on using them I am sure you will see a difference each day. :pray: :pray: :pray:

ooooooooo ROM, you have me very excited now. A few people have said they are good, I'm trying to remain calm but my hopes are sky high!

xx

mrs_metal said:

I'm being cautious BUT I'm excited at the same time! Lets hope we're both having August babies :shock: Sounds very weird saying that. I'm not getting carried away.........but i've worked out my due date/12 week scan date/20 week scan date....... :roll: It sounds like a definate for you Mrs-metal, with your lines getting stronger! I keep forgetting I have only done ONE test! Are you going to do another?

xx

clairedoran said:
mrs_metal said:

I'm being cautious BUT I'm excited at the same time! Lets hope we're both having August babies :shock: Sounds very weird saying that. I'm not getting carried away.........but i've worked out my due date/12 week scan date/20 week scan date....... :roll: It sounds like a definate for you Mrs-metal, with your lines getting stronger! I keep forgetting I have only done ONE test! Are you going to do another?

xx

if it was me id have worked all those dates out too :lol:

looking forward to hearing your results!

:pray: :hug:

These are my 11dpo tesco test pics :) the line is faint but it is there :)

I had to take the top plastic bit off to take pics but I could see the line with it on, it just wouldn't show up on camera with it on.

P1020049.jpg

P1020050.jpg

This the same test but with it all together

P1020046-1.jpg

Hope that helps :) xx

Rachel said:
These are my 11dpo tesco test pics :) the line is faint but it is there :)

I had to take the top plastic bit off to take pics but I could see the line with it on, it just wouldn't show up on camera with it on.

P1020049.jpg

P1020050.jpg

This the same test but with it all together

P1020046-1.jpg

Hope that helps :) xx

Oh my goodness Rachel, now I'm beside myself, mine has to be a positive as well! I'm going to stay calm (not) until Monday when I will be well within my rights to test officially! Thank you so much for posting the pic. I'm off to break my test up now, for further analysis!

xx

clairedoran said:
[

xx

Ooh fingers crossed for us both and I've also already worked out the dates, did it yesterday after the first test :rotfl:

I'm intending to do another one on wednesday but as I've got 5 internet cheapies left I'll probably do one every day for 5 days :rotfl: then get a digital one for next saturday (I don't think Hubby will fully believe it unless he's seen it in writing :lol: )

I asked when your testing again in your December testing thread but I just noticed you said here you're testing Monday, how on earth am I gonna be able to concentrate at work on monday! I'll just have to sneakily log to the forum and peek :D

fingers crossed your lines get stronger as well

Mandy x :hug:

It's looking good :cheer: Good luck with your next test :pray:

Yay :dance: :dance: :dance:

This sounds very exciting....can't wait till tomorrow to see these BFP posts :D

Congrats Claire and Mrs Metal :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back