Facebook

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Sorry if u haven't been hugely attentive with likes and such. I am looking at everything! Nothing personal to anyone. Just having a bit of heat with my dad who seems to think I have time to play his childish games. He uses FB a lot and I don't wanna take the piss but he needs to realise I have a small child and can't pander to him. He should also meet his ruddy grandchild but that's another thread!

Sounds like your LO has a (I want to call him a grandad but he doesn't deserve that title!!) like Ella's!!

Hope your okay. X

Hope you are ok!!

Its annoying now with FB, i'm not commenting or liking things as much, because it shows up on other ppl's profiles who aren't friends....so annoying!!

xxxxxx

Oh gosh what is it with fb today. Hope your Ok xxx

FB can be annoying and upsetting, I added some people from here as I was just trying be friendly and have some friends who also had babies, I was always helpful to them when I could be and yet they seemed to blank me a lot and also deleted me :/ don't know what I ever did wrong to them but what can you do hey anyway hope you are feeling better this morning xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back